Another Car Question.. Opinions are appreciated NT. (Charger vs Challenger)

I'f the difference is only 3,000 I'd more than likely get the Challenger. It's new and with no hemi you will save some $$ on gas. If your able to test drive both to see which one you like better.

I'f the difference is only 3,000 I'd more than likely get the Challenger. It's new and with no hemi you will save some $$ on gas. If your able to test drive both to see which one you like better.

you should just get a civic the way gas is going up these days 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom