Another China Trip Thread... Vol. Wo Shi Taishan Ren!

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Taiwanese, Chinese, it's the same.

Somewhat true, but not true. If that makes sense.
laugh.gif

Good pics though. I gotta visit China sometime. Crux must be drooling at some of those pics.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Good pics though. I gotta visit China sometime. Crux must be drooling at some of those pics.
laugh.gif

dope pictures. How long did it take you to visit all the places?

Took a month.

but is the food "bearable" for a fat westerner like myself

Yes!  Food over there is so much better! Cause its fresh!  Plus they have all the American fast food joints + more over there.  You'll love the food, trust me.

nice robert! surprised i dont see you holding up an ak-47 or something, lol
viet, guns arent legal over in China but if they were the crime rate will go up 40%.   those people over there are crazy.

what did the dog meat taste like? ive heard a few things, but people usually tell me that it just tastes like really tough chicken.
Honestly, I dont really care for dog meat.  It has the texture of lamb but a tad tougher.  Cat meat is more similar to chicken.

dope pictures. How long did it take you to visit all the places?

Took a month.

but is the food "bearable" for a fat westerner like myself

Yes!  Food over there is so much better! Cause its fresh!  Plus they have all the American fast food joints + more over there.  You'll love the food, trust me.

nice robert! surprised i dont see you holding up an ak-47 or something, lol
viet, guns arent legal over in China but if they were the crime rate will go up 40%.   those people over there are crazy.

what did the dog meat taste like? ive heard a few things, but people usually tell me that it just tastes like really tough chicken.
Honestly, I dont really care for dog meat.  It has the texture of lamb but a tad tougher.  Cat meat is more similar to chicken.

damn all that food looks good. cant wait til i go to China for the first time next summer.

damn all that food looks good. cant wait til i go to China for the first time next summer.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
My neighbor told me he was Chinese when I first met him and then a week later he told us he was Taiwanese.

I gotta admit, that dog meet looks good than a mug. 
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
My neighbor told me he was Chinese when I first met him and then a week later he told us he was Taiwanese.

I gotta admit, that dog meet looks good than a mug. 
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
This.

I don't mind being called Chinese, but there is a difference (I'm Taiwanese). Just don't refer me as a 'Mainlander' and I'm good
laugh.gif

Anyways, great pictures OP. It looks very similar to Taiwan... If you've never been to Taiwan, you should
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
This.

I don't mind being called Chinese, but there is a difference (I'm Taiwanese). Just don't refer me as a 'Mainlander' and I'm good
laugh.gif

Anyways, great pictures OP. It looks very similar to Taiwan... If you've never been to Taiwan, you should
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom