Another Facebook FAIL...VOL. Payback is B. (Stop snitching)

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Tron.bmp

Hey Chad, I had sex wit Katie too.

roll.gif
This was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the list.
Tyree: Hey man, you got that all wrong. I didn't have sex with Katie. LYSOL had sex with Katie, I just filmed it.
Katie: No, Tyree. You had sex with me too!
Tyree: Correction. I had sex with Katie.
Tron: Hey Chad. I had sex with Katie too, man. Katie's got some big *+% tittays.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by Wade187

That's how you handle #*#@ fam. Lol at that chick saying he is so wrong and that it was his fault for having beer. Like Katie out sucking *@!* to save lives or something
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

naw i doubt those leads are credible...ryan graduated high school wayy back in 06'....homie was on punishment for having beers so i doubt it was hisfriend. im bout get on my nt detective joint real quick, though.

Who has it worse. The sister that just got exposed for all the dirt she's been doing, or the brother who has a #%@! sister...

Lies. Asian parents don't care about alcohol. They teach their kids how to smoke cigs. But if this true, DAMNN! Didn't know Asian chicks got down likethat.

asian parents dont "ground" their kids. they get whoopings and they go back to whatever they were doing right before the whooping.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

asian parents dont "ground" their kids. they get whoopings and they go back to whatever they were doing right before the whooping.
It seems pretty obvious these Asian kids are white-washed and their parents are probably 2nd or 3rd generation Asians. Just look at thatgirl's list. All white dudes
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Why do some simps on here always take the *%+$'s side? What's with that Captain Save a Ho mentality?

I can't really make out #6's last name or I would sleuth it out. Asinger?
And are we sure #8 is Dockler? It looks like Peckler, but could be Deckler or Pockler.

Back
Top Bottom