She threw soda on him? i would've smacked fire outta her 

laugh.gif
 Word up.

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

NT never ceases to amaze me wit ur lack of logic thinking thats how some of you end up locked up for no dam reason, go ahead put yourself in that position I frankly DGAF, why will you give a woman the satisfaction of lockin you up after she already got you on edge, you must not know what country you live in acting like you can retaliate to a woman's nonsense and get away with it if the feds get involved. nobody is no woman advocate here, but it just makes sense that when it comes to women getting physical wit you u either walk away or let the cops handle it but do you n imma do me

75% of the time,  you could call the cops saying a woman hit you and their either laugh at you like your a {()}  or take her side even if all the evidence proves she was in the wrong.  when it comes to domestic violence  men have no rights whatsoever and it's a travesty because women know they can act crazy and a good chunk of dudes will let it slide because they know how easy they can get locked up over flipping out. however everyone has a breaking point and not all dudes have that "don't hit a woman" mindset so in that sense the lady is playing with fire because she doesn't know how rational the man is. that being said F all that, if she's around the way have your homegirls handle it and problem solved.
with that said which one would u rather be OP, simple question would u rather be the one walkin away with some of your male ego bruised by some wild chick of would u wanna give her even mor satiafacion by losing ur cool and lettin her chose wher and how you spend ur next few days. I completely understand that most men (including myself) will want to hit her in that case but is it gonna solve matters or make em worst thats wut u need to worry bout 

honestly i got enough control of my anger to be able to walk away or ignore a good amount of crap women pull,  but i honestly think anyones capable of snapping with stuff like this no matter how level headed they are. is it the smart thing to do? no, but even the most calm level headed person is capable of snapping if their having a bad day and all that anger has been boiling up.

seriously though something needs to be done in cases like this.  if i take someones drink and pour it on a woman,  i'm going to get charged with assult and theft most likely for taking some random persons drink and pouring it on someone.  the same needs to happen in a situation like this to the woman. i've told women who have gotten od crazy with me in the past when they calmed down straight up to their face that they need to seriously watch how they act and carry themselves. i told them i wouldn't hit them but a bunch of other dudes would F them up for some of the stuff they pulled to me.  the sense of ignorance from them is what amazed me, everyone of them told me something along the lines of, "They wouldn't hit a woman"  not everyone has that mindset but the fact that women think everyone does is disturbing because it gives them the gall to act a way they know they shouldn't
and you're rite once again, but I blame our government for allowing women to go to unlimited extremes when it comes to pushing a man's button without them ever facing any consequences, I do hope that they add some kind of curve to the "never hit a woman" logic to penalize women who literally blatantly ask for violence but until then they sadly always win smh
Where in the law are you gathering this from?
I realize that society holds a certain view on such matters but I'd like to see where in the law it specifically states that men are never justified in hitting women/women can go ham on dudess without any legal consequences.

NT never ceases to amaze me wit ur lack of logic thinking thats how some of you end up locked up for no dam reason, go ahead put yourself in that position I frankly DGAF, why will you give a woman the satisfaction of lockin you up after she already got you on edge, you must not know what country you live in acting like you can retaliate to a woman's nonsense and get away with it if the feds get involved. nobody is no woman advocate here, but it just makes sense that when it comes to women getting physical wit you u either walk away or let the cops handle it but do you n imma do me

75% of the time,  you could call the cops saying a woman hit you and their either laugh at you like your a {()}  or take her side even if all the evidence proves she was in the wrong.  when it comes to domestic violence  men have no rights whatsoever and it's a travesty because women know they can act crazy and a good chunk of dudes will let it slide because they know how easy they can get locked up over flipping out. however everyone has a breaking point and not all dudes have that "don't hit a woman" mindset so in that sense the lady is playing with fire because she doesn't know how rational the man is. that being said F all that, if she's around the way have your homegirls handle it and problem solved.
with that said which one would u rather be OP, simple question would u rather be the one walkin away with some of your male ego bruised by some wild chick of would u wanna give her even mor satiafacion by losing ur cool and lettin her chose wher and how you spend ur next few days. I completely understand that most men (including myself) will want to hit her in that case but is it gonna solve matters or make em worst thats wut u need to worry bout 

honestly i got enough control of my anger to be able to walk away or ignore a good amount of crap women pull,  but i honestly think anyones capable of snapping with stuff like this no matter how level headed they are. is it the smart thing to do? no, but even the most calm level headed person is capable of snapping if their having a bad day and all that anger has been boiling up.

seriously though something needs to be done in cases like this.  if i take someones drink and pour it on a woman,  i'm going to get charged with assult and theft most likely for taking some random persons drink and pouring it on someone.  the same needs to happen in a situation like this to the woman. i've told women who have gotten od crazy with me in the past when they calmed down straight up to their face that they need to seriously watch how they act and carry themselves. i told them i wouldn't hit them but a bunch of other dudes would F them up for some of the stuff they pulled to me.  the sense of ignorance from them is what amazed me, everyone of them told me something along the lines of, "They wouldn't hit a woman"  not everyone has that mindset but the fact that women think everyone does is disturbing because it gives them the gall to act a way they know they shouldn't
and you're rite once again, but I blame our government for allowing women to go to unlimited extremes when it comes to pushing a man's button without them ever facing any consequences, I do hope that they add some kind of curve to the "never hit a woman" logic to penalize women who literally blatantly ask for violence but until then they sadly always win smh
Where in the law are you gathering this from?
I realize that society holds a certain view on such matters but I'd like to see where in the law it specifically states that men are never justified in hitting women/women can go ham on dudess without any legal consequences.

sum +%$*!%@ just need a good,  solid #+! whoopin from a @$#%! before they can see the light. i aint gon lie i hit a +%$*+ before, but i was provoked to the point that i just snapped. i can only take so much before i just say +**$ it & try to see blood. i dont condone violence against women, but yall cant be lettin em just walk all over u

sum +%$*!%@ just need a good,  solid #+! whoopin from a @$#%! before they can see the light. i aint gon lie i hit a +%$*+ before, but i was provoked to the point that i just snapped. i can only take so much before i just say +**$ it & try to see blood. i dont condone violence against women, but yall cant be lettin em just walk all over u

Originally Posted by philly035

so all of a sudden its OK to hit a woman bcuz she spilled a drink on u smh @ some of u, he coulda cussed her out or just walk away but as a man you never put ur hands on a woman
1. she didn't spill a drink at him. she threw it at him.
2. she is not a woman. she's a hood rat.

I agree that you should never lay hands on a female.... HOWEVER, I always say a man shouldn't do this/do that but when a *++$$ is following you, provoking you, throws a drink at you, I really wonder if I'd have the resiliency to simply walk away.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by philly035

so all of a sudden its OK to hit a woman bcuz she spilled a drink on u smh @ some of u, he coulda cussed her out or just walk away but as a man you never put ur hands on a woman
1. she didn't spill a drink at him. she threw it at him.
2. she is not a woman. she's a hood rat.

I agree that you should never lay hands on a female.... HOWEVER, I always say a man shouldn't do this/do that but when a *++$$ is following you, provoking you, throws a drink at you, I really wonder if I'd have the resiliency to simply walk away.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom