Another fight in Denny's, smh.

thats animal abuse, someone shoulda called PETA...no racial

but seriously wth causes stuff like this. last time ive seen a public fight was school.

Man eff all that women should not get hit bs let a bird go up side ya head wit a stack of pancakes and see if u still talking that trash If that was me I would have slapped $6.99 out that !?$&@ word to my pancakes on the floor

Man eff all that women should not get hit bs let a bird go up side ya head wit a stack of pancakes and see if u still talking that trash If that was me I would have slapped $6.99 out that !?$&@ word to my pancakes on the floor

crazy-marta-girl-o.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by philly035

so all of a sudden its OK to hit a woman bcuz she spilled a drink on u smh @ some of u, he coulda cussed her out or just walk away but as a man you never put ur hands on a woman
1. she didn't spill a drink at him. she threw it at him.
2. she is not a woman. she's a hood rat.

I agree that you should never lay hands on a female.... HOWEVER, I always say a man shouldn't do this/do that but when a *++$$ is following you, provoking you, throws a drink at you, I really wonder if I'd have the resiliency to simply walk away.

eyes.gif
 grow up man, she is a woman, maybe not as sophisticated and courteous as you're used to but a woman nonetheless with the same rights as any other in the nation

shut yo ol white knight, ol captain-save-a-oh, feministic king lookin .....
roll.gif

so all of a sudden its OK to hit a woman bcuz she spilled a drink on u smh @ some of u, he coulda cussed her out or just walk away but as a man you never put ur hands on a woman

I agree that you should never lay hands on a female.... HOWEVER, I always say a man shouldn't do this/do that but when a *++$$ is following you, provoking you, throws a drink at you, I really wonder if I'd have the resiliency to simply walk away.

eyes.gif
 grow up man, she is a woman, maybe not as sophisticated and courteous as you're used to but a woman nonetheless with the same rights as any other in the nation

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

eyes.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom