another girl tread.....vol.. she said its over

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I've heard "its over" "I hate you" "you ruined me" list goes on plenty from females, till they want some D again then its just a huge cycle.
Basically. Ya'll got six years in this, theres a very good chance OP will be making this same thread about the same girl sometime down the road.

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

my dude puremoney stay up bro
she left you her lost
go get that new box son
always more fish in the sea

What's up bro.... It's hard tho, six years is a long time and lots of memories. Thanks for your support.

trust me, repeating "6 years" in your head doesnt help you at all....

in fact, don't even think about the time you lost or youll never stop being sick...

lol

"5 years" rang in my soul for months.....but i got over it.

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

my dude puremoney stay up bro
she left you her lost
go get that new box son
always more fish in the sea

What's up bro.... It's hard tho, six years is a long time and lots of memories. Thanks for your support.

trust me, repeating "6 years" in your head doesnt help you at all....

in fact, don't even think about the time you lost or youll never stop being sick...

lol

"5 years" rang in my soul for months.....but i got over it.

Its gonna take some time but no amount of advice is gonna get you get over this. You have to do it on your own. Stay up.

Its gonna take some time but no amount of advice is gonna get you get over this. You have to do it on your own. Stay up.

Don't sweat it. Why lose sleep over something that already happened? Don't think about it, but don't ever forget it. If she really did you dirty, then just pick yourself up and get back on your grind.

Get your life back on track, get that money, then you best bet she'll be calling you nonstop when you roll past the block in a drop top benz with two dope girls with you and some music blasting on the stereo.

If she doesn't love you anymore, why would you care about her? Of course it's natural cause you were in a relationship, but don't let it hold you down. There are so many other people in the world.

Don't sweat it. Why lose sleep over something that already happened? Don't think about it, but don't ever forget it. If she really did you dirty, then just pick yourself up and get back on your grind.

Get your life back on track, get that money, then you best bet she'll be calling you nonstop when you roll past the block in a drop top benz with two dope girls with you and some music blasting on the stereo.

If she doesn't love you anymore, why would you care about her? Of course it's natural cause you were in a relationship, but don't let it hold you down. There are so many other people in the world.

Wow.. OP in a couple years you will look back on this post and laugh.. Don't be afraid to retake your independence like she is. Women will always know how to hit us where it hurts (vice versa), especially if you've known them for so long and allow them too. In todays society we are bestowed with numerous options of potential partners. It's a little inhumane to stay together that long after cheating occurs. Because someone is always going to pull that card. IMO

Best thing you can do is act like it doesn't bother you until it really doesn't. Go to the club with some of your promiscuous buddies and let them show you to a good time, with plenty of alcohol, dank, and drunken sorrows (hopefully not on your behalf). Life will be good!
smokin.gif

Wow.. OP in a couple years you will look back on this post and laugh.. Don't be afraid to retake your independence like she is. Women will always know how to hit us where it hurts (vice versa), especially if you've known them for so long and allow them too. In todays society we are bestowed with numerous options of potential partners. It's a little inhumane to stay together that long after cheating occurs. Because someone is always going to pull that card. IMO

Best thing you can do is act like it doesn't bother you until it really doesn't. Go to the club with some of your promiscuous buddies and let them show you to a good time, with plenty of alcohol, dank, and drunken sorrows (hopefully not on your behalf). Life will be good!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

This too
roll.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

This too
roll.gif

I was almost in that same situation. 4 years but the difference was I was twisted between being single while im young or staying wit the chick. All bad. %#*# would never be the same. Keep your head up and burn it off. Sometimes we gotta take the L but slip that in your back pocket and do it moving. Theres hella females out there especially since you only 24.

I was almost in that same situation. 4 years but the difference was I was twisted between being single while im young or staying wit the chick. All bad. %#*# would never be the same. Keep your head up and burn it off. Sometimes we gotta take the L but slip that in your back pocket and do it moving. Theres hella females out there especially since you only 24.

30t6p3b.gif

Homie cheated on her..and she's the bad guy? she stood with you 4 years too long..

30t6p3b.gif

Homie cheated on her..and she's the bad guy? she stood with you 4 years too long..

Hopefully I can look at this thread not too long down the road in a better state of mind.

Hopefully I can look at this thread not too long down the road in a better state of mind.

bro cope in your own way. do your own thang. go out and mingle. dont be a homebody. not good for anybody. 

bro cope in your own way. do your own thang. go out and mingle. dont be a homebody. not good for anybody. 

Back
Top Bottom