another girl tread.....vol.. she said its over

My girl of almost 6 years just left me. She said that it was too much of having the taught of me cheating( yeas I know....it happen 4 years ago, I still did talk to some girls and I got caught ) I gave her many things especially after a screw up, but I guess I was buying her love so she could take me back......after this I decided to change and I have, going on two years now...but things have changed when it comes to her. She is not the same sweet person she once was..

She was in a tough position in the early years, now she going to college and has things going for herself jobs and whatnot..I felt for a while that she was just waiting to kick me to the curve.. I feel used but she says that she didn't use me and that she is tired of hearing things about me( but what things? I came clean of any wrong doin back when I decided to change).. The last argument was her accusing me of denying knowing some chicks that I never met in my life( she is positive that I'm lying but I'm not). I don't go to clubs or anything...neither does she ...I was her first and she was mine, she has high morals.
It was almost 6 years and its now over. I tried hard to change but she didn't put any effort to make it work after what I did. My birthday is next week too.... I feel like $$!* ... I'm lost..

People tell me that this is best thing for me.. but feelings are too strongJust venting....

My girl of almost 6 years just left me. She said that it was too much of having the taught of me cheating( yeas I know....it happen 4 years ago, I still did talk to some girls and I got caught ) I gave her many things especially after a screw up, but I guess I was buying her love so she could take me back......after this I decided to change and I have, going on two years now...but things have changed when it comes to her. She is not the same sweet person she once was..

She was in a tough position in the early years, now she going to college and has things going for herself jobs and whatnot..I felt for a while that she was just waiting to kick me to the curve.. I feel used but she says that she didn't use me and that she is tired of hearing things about me( but what things? I came clean of any wrong doin back when I decided to change).. The last argument was her accusing me of denying knowing some chicks that I never met in my life( she is positive that I'm lying but I'm not). I don't go to clubs or anything...neither does she ...I was her first and she was mine, she has high morals.
It was almost 6 years and its now over. I tried hard to change but she didn't put any effort to make it work after what I did. My birthday is next week too.... I feel like $$!* ... I'm lost..

People tell me that this is best thing for me.. but feelings are too strongJust venting....

It's over bro. Don't get back with her, and just ignore her. Keep it moving you don't have time for that paranoia.

It's over bro. Don't get back with her, and just ignore her. Keep it moving you don't have time for that paranoia.

1. Delete of facebook
  2. Delete phone number
  3. Don't respond to her when she comes for attention again
  4. ????
  5. She'll be back thirstier than ever
brb trying safari, though

1. Delete of facebook
  2. Delete phone number
  3. Don't respond to her when she comes for attention again
  4. ????
  5. She'll be back thirstier than ever
brb trying safari, though

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

brb restarting computer pics arent showing up for me

roll.gif

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Word. I've been in the same situation with a chick (2 years) and this is what I had to do. The first 3 months were the hardest. The one thing you don't want to do is stay friends.

You'll just end up getting used as a surrogate boyfriend and confidence booster until someone else comes along. That's when she starts returning your calls with texts and plays hot and cold with you.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Word. I've been in the same situation with a chick (2 years) and this is what I had to do. The first 3 months were the hardest. The one thing you don't want to do is stay friends.

You'll just end up getting used as a surrogate boyfriend and confidence booster until someone else comes along. That's when she starts returning your calls with texts and plays hot and cold with you.

Yea she was using you. Same thing happened to my friend. She needed him to hold it down for her while she was going to school to be an assistant nurse or some @$@%. Once she was gettin breaded she kicked him out.

Back
Top Bottom