Another "I Hate Kobe" article...this one from Yahoo

which i find funny also for olympic play and after all the guys did was praise kobe and i will take there word over this guy.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

which i find funny also for olympic play and after all the guys did was praise kobe and i will take there word over this guy.

yehh on point the there man...didnt everyone on the team kept praising kobe and said nothing but positive things about the guy...i think they know more thanthis adrian wokodoucheski guy

I respect that he's who he is.

Some people are loners and unable to interact with people well. That's what he is, so he doesn't try and force it.

Would you rather have him try really hard and be lame, or be himself.

I agree alot with what InMyMind said

Well Jordan wasn't always necessarily a "team" guy or known to be "liked" as a person either. Maybe that's what it takes to be thebest.
I'm thinking this article isn't fully true. Kobe, along with Jason Kidd, would be the "old" dude of the group. It could just be that theother guys are tight because they all came in the league within a couple of years of each other.

When your the greatest on the planet, you can be whatever you want.
Kobe Bryant=
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by krey1231

I respect his game, but I don't respect him as a teammate/person.

As a spectator the only thing someone can do is respect his game. Unless they are his teammate or friend/acquaintance, I don't see how anyone can make the assessment that he is or isn't a respectable person on just articles and hearsay. But that's just how I see things.

The same way people think that people dont respect Travis Henry off the field for having 9 children with 9 women. Not that his personal life and kobes aresimilar or am i comparing their actions. its just thats the way it works. People read and hear about all these situations, they will make their assessments offthat and only that. but like stated earlier. i respect kobes talent and athleticism. and thats it

Privately, Bryant never believed that Paul had paid his playoff dues to be in the MVP conversation a year ago
how the hell does the writer know this?
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

didn't his wife and kids arrive during his bday? I'm guessing that is why he did not fly with the team back home

Originally Posted by krey1231

I respect his game, but I don't respect him as a teammate/person.

As a spectator the only thing someone can do is respect his game. Unless they are his teammate or friend/acquaintance, I don't see how anyone can make the assessment that he is or isn't a respectable person on just articles and hearsay. But that's just how I see things.
i agree. why would you not respect someone just by watching and listening to what others say?

Like people said, kobe really has been acting weird and really been cautious after incident in colorado but I didn't know he was THIS loner. I thought hewas like wade, melo and bron joking around...

Kobe and Jay-Z have a lot of "I respect him for his talent, but not for the person he is" fans.

Like krey1231 said, unless you're a pal/teammate of his, on court performance is the one thing we can really respect/notrespect a player for. It's the only aspect of his life where we get to witness the full story, with absolutely no bias.

Co-sign on the whole "not as a person" thing...at the end of the day...we DONT know these %$*%@$.

dude was soaking in the love from China, I think dudes might be salty that they didn't get the same treatment ...

either way, he delivered gold, which guys like Duncan, Carter, Iverson, etc. couldn't even come close to and what Bron Bron and Melo came way short of ...They needed Kobe... I wish back in '92 reporters wouldn't have been all over MJs nuts and maybe reported similar acts

Not sure that I'm buying this. All of the guys seemed to get along really well, and I think this is just another person that doesn't like Kobe tryingto take a swipe at him. You really can't take everything that the media prints as truth, and it seems like a lot of guys in here are ready to automaticallybelieve this article just because it's Kobe. I'm not though.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Not sure that I'm buying this. All of the guys seemed to get along really well, and I think this is just another person that doesn't like Kobe trying to take a swipe at him. You really can't take everything that the media prints as truth, and it seems like a lot of guys in here are ready to automatically believe this article just because it's Kobe. I'm not though.

Yeah, in Road To Redemption, all these guys looked like they were getting along just fine, joking with one another, and having a great time in Beijing.

Back
Top Bottom