ANOTHER NEW Jay Elect song!! FT. JAY-Z - We Made It (shots @ drake??)

Damn Jay skated all over this and I'm not talking bout Hov, I just got educated with 3 different flows in one verse :x

I hope Drake gets offended and puts that Versace flow to rest it was cool once or twice but that's too easy and he's getting lazy, jay elec OWNS this beat now.

Listened to Hovs verse 4/5 times I'm just not feeling it idk that's my hitta too but not seeing the hype at all :smh:

Correct me if I'm wrong but did Jay say "I'm ready to chase the Yakub back into caves"?
I was shocked he took it there 

Clearly a whole lot of people in this thread don't know who that is or else they'd be up in arms in here 
laugh.gif
Wont lie, I sure didnt. Thank you Google

Yall really think this better than the OG? Also no shots at Drake.. he was responding to Drizzy doing an interview and saying hes not getting into art because its the new thing.. and hes tired of rappers like HOV rapping about it

“It’s like Hov can’t drop bars these days without at least four art references,” Drake said in the interview. “I would love to collect [art] at some point, but I think the whole rap/art world thing is getting kind of corny.”

Yeah, I would consider that kind of diss, especially since at one point he considered Jay a "mentor".

I dunno, ya'll.

I LOVE when cats drop that NGE **** on records.

I get excited. I really want the whole 5%er movement to make a comeback amongst these young kids.

Everybody's all into the mystical Illuminati Freemasonry stuff anyway, right? Why not get one that's super pro-Black?

I don't care how ridiculous or racist it may come across as to people. The level of racism and crazy claims is on par with everything else out there.

I dunno, ya'll.

I get excited. I really want the whole 5%er movement to make a comeback amongst these young kids.

Everybody's all into the mystical Illuminati Freemasonry stuff anyway, right? Why not get one that's super pro-Black?

I don't care how ridiculous or racist it may come across as to people. The level of racism and crazy claims is on par with everything else out there.
is jay really a 5%er? They take that stuff serious..can't be out here playing with the religion/culture

I read about that yakub story a few years back

:lol: cracks me up when people talk about needed to sit down and digest rap lyrics but never even open up a book to read

Shots? Don't catch an E- Slap ***** boy [emoji]128075[/emoji][emoji]128075[/emoji][emoji]128075[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hov said he chasing them white devils

Edit: Jay always dropped knowledge...a lot of older mcs from NYC are 5%

Last edited:
Plenty of 5%'ers have spoken up in favor of Jay ever since he started rocking the medallion everywhere last year.

If he wasn't down w/ the teachings I don't think they'd be letting that fly.

Five Percent Nation isn't a "religion" either.

Last edited:

Plenty of 5%'ers have spoken up in favor of Jay ever since he started rocking the medallion everywhere last year.

If he wasn't down w/ the teachings I don't think they'd be letting that fly.
I know ODB son called him out on it..but thats all I know of so far

I know ODB son called him out on it..but thats all I know of so far
ODB son is w/ the NOI. The Five Percent Nation was born from a follower of the NOI that parted from them...so there's some history there as far as why he might not be feeling Jay-Z.

Last edited:
I dunno, ya'll.

is jay really a 5%er? They take that stuff serious..can't be out here playing with the religion/culture

I read about that yakub story a few years back

He's def a 5%er.

View media item 875427
View media item 875429
View media item 875432
View media item 875436
View media item 875443
View media item 875444
View media item 875450
View media item 875471
View media item 875474
:pimp:

Last edited:
Lol @ "he just says thing to sound deep"

This aint no Lil Wayne g's move silent like lasagna lyrics

Both Jays spit some "I done forgot more than yall will ever learn" lines on this junt

Hov going to **** up his corporate sponsor's talking all this 5% nation/pro black **** :lol:

Ain't emm mad

Back
Top Bottom