Another OSU* Bust in the making...

Down goes Beanie
Posted by Mike Florio on August 1, 2009 10:22 PM ET
Durability concerns likely caused running back Beanie Wells to slide to the bottom of the first round of the 2009 draft.

And on the same day he signed a rookie contract and got to work, Beanie got hurt.

He was carted off the field with a left leg injury, according to the team's official web site.

His status for Sunday's practice isn't known. But any time the term "cart" is used in the football context without "golf" in front of it, there's reason to be pessimistic.

State of Ohio FTL

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Down goes Beanie
Durability concerns likely caused running back Beanie Wells to slide to the bottom of the first round of the 2009 draft.

And on the same day he signed a rookie contract and got to work, Beanie got hurt.

He was carted off the field with a left leg injury, according to the team's official web site.

His status for Sunday's practice isn't known. But any time the term "cart" is used in the football context without "golf" in front of it, there's reason to be pessimistic.

State of Ohio FTL

This dude is a %+#!$! cream puff...
smh.gif

Down goes Beanie

State of Ohio FTL

My man.
pimp.gif

While I do question Beanie's durability issues, there's not much you can do when someone runs into you during a drill and rolls your leg. Heardthey're calling it a sprained ankle...hopefully it's nothing more than that.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Down goes Beanie

State of Ohio FTL

My man.
pimp.gif

Ohio is so bad...even Patrick Chung is better than the whole state of Ohio.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Down goes Beanie

State of Ohio FTL

My man.
pimp.gif

Ohio is so bad...even Patrick Chung is better than the whole state of Ohio.

In other news, Marshawn Lynch was arrested again today.

OP you make absolutely no sense at all. THE Ohio State Unversity VERY RARELY put out NFL busts. Everybody know Beanie injury-prone, but that has nothing to dowith OSU. Do research or use common sense before posting stuff like that. What school is homie from that made the sick Super Bowl winning catch from? Oh yeah.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

OP you make absolutely no sense at all. THE Ohio State Unversity VERY RARELY put out NFL busts. Everybody know Beanie injury-prone, but that has nothing to do with OSU. Do research or use common sense before posting stuff like that. What school is homie from that made the sick Super Bowl winning catch from? Oh yeah.

LOL.

OP you make absolutely no sense at all. THE Ohio State Unversity VERY RARELY put out NFL busts. Everybody know Beanie injury-prone, but that has nothing to do with OSU. Do research or use common sense before posting stuff like that. What school is homie from that made the sick Super Bowl winning catch from? Oh yeah.

Originally Posted by dreClark

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Come on with the Buckeye hate
laugh.gif

Beanie has been injury prone he should be ok
We have busts jus like any other school, Dont act like OSU dont produce beast!

OK everybody, start naming OSU stars who are or were busts in the NFL. Forget all the losses in Natl Champ games, I'm talking about players that are/werebums in the pros. I'll be waiting. Oh yeah, name at least 6 cause anything less won't hold weight.

OK everybody, start naming OSU stars who are or were busts in the NFL. Forget all the losses in Natl Champ games, I'm talking about players that are/were bums in the pros. I'll be waiting. Oh yeah, name at least 6 cause anything less won't hold weight.

Bobby Carpenter Michael Jenkins Katzenmayor(sp?) Gohlston (still early but looking like it) Mike Doss Clarrett

OK everybody, start naming OSU stars who are or were busts in the NFL. Forget all the losses in Natl Champ games, I'm talking about players that are/were bums in the pros. I'll be waiting. Oh yeah, name at least 6 cause anything less won't hold weight.

Troy Smith.
Craig Powell.
Maurice Clarett.
Dan Wilkinson.
David Boston.
Bobby Carpenter.
Mike Doss.
Michael Jenkins.
Steroids guy from last year.
etc etc...

Much like in the numerous Cleveland Cavaliers threads, I'm pretty sure I just sonned you and fully expect you to go into hiding.

Welcome back, BTW.

Back
Top Bottom