Another OSU* Bust in the making...

Yall still going in on my state. First let me say I don't like the way Tressel coach. I think his coaching style has made us look worst than what weactually were in those bowl games. I will say this though, If Tressel uses Pryor like Texas used Vince, OSU might go undefeated. If he continues being overlyconservative and stubborn, OSU will stink, it's that simple. Considering Tressel track record, OSU will stink. The only Championship he won was withCooper's players, and those players playing their heart, not his god awful offense.

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Stay classy, Ohio.
laugh.gif
The double standards in this forum are hilarious.

Showing a guy crying on a bench =\= Showing a guy who just got his knee blown out.
Was it necessary for you to post the 1st picture? No.
Was it necessary for me to post the 2nd picture? No.

You can knock OSU however you want. I'll do the same for UO.
You take this message board too seriously. You get butt hurt with everything said that's against your team.

Jim Tressel has to stop callin plays but he is too stubborn to let that go. The days of Walt Harris as our OC we put up numbers(Cooper Era)

OSU is a factory that produces its plain and simple

We have taken lumps the past few years in big games when 10-2 or 11-2 are down years I'll take that any day over 6-6

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Stay classy, Ohio.
laugh.gif
The double standards in this forum are hilarious.

Showing a guy crying on a bench =\= Showing a guy who just got his knee blown out.
Was it necessary for you to post the 1st picture? No.
Was it necessary for me to post the 2nd picture? No.

You can knock OSU however you want. I'll do the same for UO.
You take this message board too seriously. You get butt hurt with everything said that's against your team.
laugh.gif

Yet you don't address people who called my Dixon pick a "low blow".

Man you must hate Cbus.

I still cant believe how much he slimmed down...Just stay healthy, please.

Back
Top Bottom