Another OSU* Bust in the making...

This thread is pure comedy
laugh.gif

Okay, so at least we've come to the conclusion that there aren't many bust from OSU, just a lot of crappy players.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Okay, so at least we've come to the conclusion that there aren't many bust from OSU, just a lot of crappy players.
which brings me back to this

To be a bust, wouldnt they have to be good at one point?

every school has bust i.e. ken dorsey, matt lienart, [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Tim Biakabutuka,mike williams, and many others im glad to see all the buckeye hate means we doin something right
[/color]

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

every school has bust i.e. ken dorsey, matt lienart, [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Tim Biakabutuka,mike williams, and many others im glad to see all the buckeye hate means we doin something right
[/color]

roll.gif
Ken Dorsey was a 7th round pick. The U doesn't put out busts
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

*puts on flame suit*
laugh.gif
I'm just playing.

Most recent: Mike Rumph
sick.gif

every school has bust i.e. ken dorsey, matt lienart, [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)][color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Tim Biakabutuka[/color],mike williams, and many others im glad to see all the buckeye hate means we doin something right
[/color]
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

pimp.gif
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

every school has bust i.e. ken dorsey, matt lienart, [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)][color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Tim Biakabutuka[/color],mike williams, and many others im glad to see all the buckeye hate means we doin something right
[/color]
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/JebemqUKRwA&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/JebemqUKRwA&rel=1

pimp.gif
tongue.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i knew someone was gonna post that

he oughta thank us for gettin him a high draft pick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Originally Posted by fearthenut

An idiot/troll certainly isn't the proper term. Perhaps "inquisitive fan" would suffice.

When you say "We're used to it".....Who is the "We" referring to?................1000+ Post Count? Maybe Black People?

I just want clarification.
indifferent.gif

We, as in the Sports forum you idiot. Don't be a smart +!%.

But I'm part of the sports forum just as much as you or anyone else, yet he has the right to divide and decide who has precedence?

I think not. Idiot.

Ank Yew.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

yet he has the right to divide and decide who has precedence?

Exactly.

Yet you call someone...............
-Who was drafted in the 2nd round
-Yet to play an NFL game
-Only suffered a sprained ankle................a bust.

And we're supposed to value your opinion after reading this?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

yet he has the right to divide and decide who has precedence?

Exactly.

Yet you call someone...............
-Who was drafted in the 2nd round
-Yet to play an NFL game
-Only suffered a sprained ankle................a bust.

And we're supposed to value your opinion after reading this?

laugh.gif

Beanie was drafted in the first round, dummy.

And I never said anything about him.
grin.gif

The hate on us (Ohioans, OSU, etc.) is getting worse everyday...did one of us harm family members of y'all or what... gotdamn.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

The hate on us (Ohioans, OSU, etc.) is getting worse everyday...did one of us harm family members of y'all or what... got damn.

It's more like your states undeserved elitism is annoying and the preference OSU gets in football is ridiculous.

But I'm part of the sports forum just as much as you or anyone else, yet he has the right to divide and decide who has precedence?

I think not. Idiot.

Ank Yew.

you definitely told me with your uppity talk.
grin.gif

The hate on us (Ohioans, OSU, etc.) is getting worse everyday...did one of us harm family members of y'all or what... got damn.
A Buckeye fan murdered my whole family.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

It's more like your states undeserved elitism is annoying and the preference OSU gets in football is ridiculous.
eyes.gif

the big ten is a bcs conference so if ohio st wins the big ten they will be in a bcs bowl game thats how the system works

As a proud Ohioan I sometimes do not understand all the hate that the state and its sports teams receive. I say sometimes because I cannot stand the OSU lovethat this state has. I know people have the right to choose what teams they root for but at least root for a team you have a connection to, I went to theUniversity of Toledo, therefore I root for the Rockets. OSU is a good football program, but hasn't been great for 5 or so years.

Anyways, all Ohio sports team lovers, dont get butt hurt when someone insults you or your team. Its the internet, it's not that serious.

Heres some Jessica Alba butt to lighten the mood
b8d3512ae4d58b419f2c3e80d6f7901e3fb2217.gif

Originally Posted by wohcttank

I know people have the right to choose what teams they root for but at least root for a team you have a connection to, I went to the University of Toledo, therefore I root for the Rockets. OSU is a good football program, but hasn't been great for 5 or so years.
wow ok so if i have no connection to the team i shouldnt be a fan according to you
eyes.gif

and OSU has been really good the past five yrs 4 BCS bowl appearance and 4 Big Ten titles is really good

Back
Top Bottom