Another razor bump thread by your boy wol: shaved heads

Don't buy no lotions or BS multi blade shaving systems!

all you need;
7707d1205020211-razor-burn-neck-straight-razor.jpg

Hands_holding_Shaving_Brush_and_Shaving_Cream_Bowl_600-02125724.jpg

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Witch Hazel helps a LOT..  Cold rinse after the shave.  Shave with the grain first, then against the grain.  I personally use Sheick Hydro 5 razor with Head Protect or Sensitive Gel.  I've been pretty smooth up top for a while.  The HeadBlade used to eat my scalp up..  the WORST cuts and nicks I have ever had. 

I also exfoliate with every shave and at least one more time during the week.  Hope this helps bro.
Schick Hydro 5 + testicles = no bueno

Had one of my boys bleeding, SMH
So your "boy" was comfortable enough to share such information with you??....
Two testicles, one bled hence the singular "boy"....

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Schick Hydro 5 + testicles = no bueno

Had one of my boys bleeding, SMH
So your "boy" was comfortable enough to share such information with you??....
Two testicles, one bled hence the singular "boy"....
doh-homer-simpson.jpg

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Cool, I will take everyone's advice and figure it out. I want to get more info on that wahl razor before I drop that $ tho
just use this , this is what Pharrel uses and it works 

41Wa8fJSIAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Is this the Merkur Blade? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Hey..dipping back in for a bit..I also have one of those merkur safety razors pictured up there..that exact model... it seems like to me shaving that close made my situation worse..its all good for the first day, but unless you keep shaving with it every day, the hairs come back thicker and sharper... i also have a bowl and badger hair brush, i used Derby razors when i used that method...

Thats by far the closest shave you can get outside of a straight razor, but there is definitely a learning curve....i still would recommend those that use creams things to use the brush..it helps to exfoliate and raises the hairs more pre-shave.

Women definitely notice your face when its clean and acne free..

What 59fifty said. I'm white but I get bad bumps in my neck so I use a straight razor with disposal blades. Never shave my head but I don't see why it wouldn't work there. I use art of shaving sensitive skin shaving cream and derby blades off Amazon. A 100 pack is like 5 bucks of less.

I use shaving gel and the cheap $#% razors that come in paccs of 10 for like $1.50 at Walmart
laugh.gif
and I don't get no bumps or nothing. I do cut my head sometimes when I don't take my time tho. Maybe yall need to get on that cheap +#*+
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom