ANOTHER RETRO 1 PACK FOR 09 (PICS)

If they came out with a pack with varsity-red/white jordan 1 high and varsity-red/black jordan 1 high then maybe. the royal-blue/black colorway is also aacception

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

IMO, best pack! Two original colorways, both "HI." Can't ask for any better!
I am very satisfied! Thank you Jordan Brand. Just release the Metallic Purple I's already! Lol. Thanks...
pimp.gif
true^^

Originally Posted by G Raider

you guys sayin to many I's is acting like you bought every pair of I's that has come out in the last year. who cares if they release a bunch of BS colors just dont buy those buy these OG colors. no reason to complain about to many of I shoe unless it too much heat and you cant keep up. and there hasnt been to much heat so stop complaining and only pay attention to what you like and turn your head to the BS.

some of you really make me
mad.gif
with the crying. and i bet over half the people cryin are new to collecting (not sayin ima OG head.).

a lot of the time i just feel like stranglin my computer screen when im surfin the jordan brand forum readin comment.

Man I feel you truly.....so tired of the little winers on here always complainin bout this and that about JB but they can't stop coppin. Finally theyrelease some good OG colorways like we wanted and some little babies start cryin. Probably they want some more Maroon colorways
laugh.gif

Hopefully ya'll people that got nothing good to say about this pack keep it a hundred and end up NOT coppin this pack because this pack is 100% SICK!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom