ANOTHER RETRO 1 PACK FOR 09 (PICS)

Originally Posted by mikeposite

lakers cw >>>> black/grey

black grey look like wool material for the grey and canvas for the black. not a big fan but the lakers are
eek.gif
how could you even tell the material from those crappy pics?? already complainin
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

This pack is pretty nice honesty. Way better than the DTRT Retro 1 pack. Both original colors.
pimp.gif

Wasn't there a post 2 years ago about those laker 1's? There was a sample pic i seen on here, some one said that they neva wentinto production...

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Wasn't there a post 2 years ago about those laker 1's? There was a sample pic i seen on here, some one said that they neva went into production...

Yep, everyone wished they went into production. Now that they are being made, NTer's don't want two original colors?!? That doesn't make any senseat all. I for one ain't gonna miss this boat. Oh, and I guess y'all forgot that around 20-30 colorways originally released, just food for thought...

I don't get how most people will say pass on these but they'll buy some...etc and complain about how JB needs to release OG CWs and when they finallyget ready to drop some heat they say "pass"

I for one can't wait

I don't get how most people will say pass on these but they'll buy some hybrid and complain about how JB needs to release OG CWs and when they finallyget ready to drop some heat they say "pass"

I for one can't wait

Originally Posted by az005us

^
laugh.gif

at least wait for real pics.. i guarentee 75% of you change your minds.

YES your right . Im so so for these right now manly because Im so tired of seeing AJI's ... Ill just wait till pictures drop and I see them in person ..

you guys sayin to many I's is acting like you bought every pair of I's that has come out in the last year. who cares if they release a bunch of BScolors just dont buy those buy these OG colors. no reason to complain about to many of I shoe unless it too much heat and you cant keep up. and there hasntbeen to much heat so stop complaining and only pay attention to what you like and turn your head to the BS.

some of you really make me
mad.gif
with the crying. and i bet over half thepeople cryin are new to collecting (not sayin ima OG head.).

a lot of the time i just feel like stranglin my computer screen when im surfin the jordan brand forum readin comment.

the black and grey ones bust...just throw some black laces on them....

Raider colors FTW...Raiders team FTL.

jordan is doing everyone in the butt. "whats that you say?? too many I's? you tired of packs?? take this!"
laugh.gif

i cant lie tho...

+2 original colorways

+Hi top cut

=cop

Back
Top Bottom