ANOTHER RETRO 1 PACK FOR 09 (PICS)

im diggin these, actually i dig the other dtrt 1 pack too, man what's with all the 1's is right. guess im not complainin though i really like hi top1's, keep them coming

Huskies
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

both colors r not bad at all~
better than the "DTRT" package, just dont like the sockline... so weird~
anyways~ will c if the money available, if so, maybe copped

the sheep in this thread are amazing. If the 1st couple of people who posted said "OMG 2 O.G. COLORWAYS DONE CORREECTLY! INSTANT CLASSIC" than thiswhole thread would be nothin but love. But since a few griped now it's a bunch of hate. O well. Easier 4 me 2 get my pairs. EASY COP 4 ME!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by L7OSER

the sheep in this thread are amazing. If the 1st couple of people who posted said "OMG 2 O.G. COLORWAYS DONE CORREECTLY! INSTANT CLASSIC" than this whole thread would be nothin but love. But since a few griped now it's a bunch of hate. O well. Easier 4 me 2 get my pairs. EASY COP 4 ME!!!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I will be copping. I've been wanting Jordan 1 highs for a minute and they're og so I'm on it. Still...

the concept makes no sense to me.

IMO, best pack! Two original colorways, both "HI." Can't ask for any better!
I am very satisfied! Thank you Jordan Brand. Just release the Metallic Purple I's already! Lol. Thanks...
pimp.gif

Very very nice colors. But the quality is 99% likely to be awful, so this pack is 99% likely to be not worth it.

both look real nice, but not nice enough for me to cop. maybe the black and greys alone. mybe i can cop some used ones for a player price sometime down theroad.

Back
Top Bottom