Another school shooting.....Middle School student shoots teacher

mean.gif
 reading 1 dead and 2 in pretty bad shape. Why target harmless children 

This is getting out of hand! I pray for the victims and their families. 

Smh.. This is why my nephew is going to private school.

Wish their families the best.

RIP

Only 3 people shot? if so most news outlets will just over look it. School shootings in america are no longer shocking, since you know it will happen again.

RIP to those that died

its sad how desensitized at least i have become to this stuff when my first reaction is "thats terrible, im glad more people weren't killed". :smh: :smh:
Now a days you hear "school shooting" and im already thinking at least 10 dead

RIP to those that died

its sad how desensitized at least i have become to this stuff when my first reaction is "thats terrible, im glad more people weren't killed".
mean.gif
mean.gif

For real. I came in expecting a massacre and that is sad within itself.

RIP.

This is a tragedy, but why do you think he's that much safer at a private school? This crap can happen anywhere.

RIP to those who lost their lives.

I'm going to be curious to know the age of the shooter and how they got the gun(s).

RIP to those that died

its sad how desensitized at least i have become to this stuff when my first reaction is "thats terrible, im glad more people weren't killed". :smh: :smh:

i literally said this when i saw it & instantly felt like a scumbag for thinking like that

RIP to those that died

its sad how desensitized at least i have become to this stuff when my first reaction is "thats terrible, im glad more people weren't killed".
mean.gif
mean.gif

i literally said this when i saw it & instantly felt like a scumbag for thinking like that
Came in here to post the same comment. This happens way too frequently these days.

True, it can happen anywhere, but I would have much more peace of mind with my child in private school. Most private schools are based on some type of religion and I don't care what anyone says, a presence of some type of religion in a facility instills some sort of conviction in the inhabitants. Sure there have been fights/killings in church, but I guarantee there are thousands more fights killings in a club setting. Just like I guarantee public schools house more menacing behavior than private schools, even tho I'm well aware that private schools students/faculty aren't perfect.

Last edited:
^^ Peace of mind* and lets not make this a religion thread.

RIP though

This is a tragedy, but why do you think he's that much safer at a private school? This crap can happen anywhere.

RIP to those who lost their lives.

I'm going to be curious to know the age of the shooter and how they got the gun(s).

True, it can happen anywhere, but I would have much more peace of mind with my child in private school. Most private schools are based on some type of religion and I don't care what anyone says, a presence of some type of religion in a facility instills some sort of conviction in the inhabitants. Sure there have been fights/killings in church, but I guarantee there are thousands more fights killings in a club setting. Just like I guarantee public schools house more menacing behavior than private schools, even tho I'm well aware that private schools students/faculty aren't perfect.

Pretty much.

Man, I can't even blame you. We're becoming so desensitized to this stuff because it's becoming more and more common.

This place is just so messed up man. :smh:

Rest in peace to the fallen.

Even all the nut jobs who called Sandy Hook a false flag to pass gun control laws are like "Eh, **** it," after this one.

Just started watching 'American Horror Story' and there's a scene with a school shooter, gave me chills. Stuff like that shouldn't be on television. 

R.I.P. 

Just started watching 'American Horror Story' and there's a scene with a school shooter, gave me chills. Stuff like that shouldn't be on television. 

R.I.P. 

theres one in the sons of anarchy season opener too

Back
Top Bottom