Another school shooting.....Middle School student shoots teacher

Smh.. This is why my nephew is going to private school.

Wish their families the best.

This is a tragedy, but why do you think he's that much safer at a private school? This crap can happen anywhere.

RIP to those who lost their lives.

I'm going to be curious to know the age of the shooter and how they got the gun(s).

it's Nevada. They collect guns out there like we do Nikes.

On a sidenote, Sparks is such a depressing town.

oh one these again .... idk anymore. gouvernment doesnt want to solve the gun problem.

mean.gif

Not much information on the whole situation. But from what I read, the target was a teacher. So it seems like student retaliation maybe?

I want to know if the student was a middle school kid. Imagine being the officer that has to shoot and kill an 11- 14yo kid :smh:

Last edited:
True, it can happen anywhere, but I would have much more peace of mind with my child in private school. Most private schools are based on some type of religion and I don't care what anyone says, a presence of some type of religion in a facility instills some sort of conviction in the inhabitants. Sure there have been fights/killings in church, but I guarantee there are thousands more fights killings in a club setting. Just like I guarantee public schools house more menacing behavior than private schools, even tho I'm well aware that private schools students/faculty aren't perfect.

this is incredibly ignorant

I've attended private schools that are much worse than public schools

but then again you stated you dont care what anyone says so why am i trying to make sense of this foolishness

but then again you stated you dont care what anyone says so why am i trying to make sense of this foolishness
This. Private school girls are freaks :evil:

What's really weird about this is my high school was literally doing an "evacuation drill" when this was happening.  What a crazy world we live in. 
mean.gif

Need to hurry up and turn 21 so I can get my strap before the right is taken from me.

It was a student shooter. 
mean.gif

My school had a bomb threat today too during lunch. 
nerd.gif

Had to be evacuated and sent home. 

It was a student shooter. 
mean.gif

My school had a bomb threat today too during lunch. 
nerd.gif

Had to be evacuated and sent home. 
Use to happen at my school when a bunch of people wanted more time to study for a test.

Or rumors of a gang shootout outside the school.. But that actually happened a couple times lol.

True, it can happen anywhere, but I would have much more peace of mind with my child in private school. Most private schools are based on some type of religion and I don't care what anyone says, a presence of some type of religion in a facility instills some sort of conviction in the inhabitants. Sure there have been fights/killings in church, but I guarantee there are thousands more fights killings in a club setting. Just like I guarantee public schools house more menacing behavior than private schools, even tho I'm well aware that private schools students/faculty aren't perfect.

I think there is a better argument to be made that private schools have smaller class sizes and students can be better attended to in smaller schools where the student to faculty ratio is better. I know a lot of public schools by me are insanely over populated.

But middle school man.....i can't even fathom a kid that young being driven to do something like this....and then killing himself on top of it.

Back
Top Bottom