Another Subpar Postseason Performance For LeBron, Another Shocking Rumor...

At least Rashard Lewis denied it. The thing with Delonte West !!#!!%! Lebron's mom nobody denied a thing and people close to them say its true so . . .

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

If true this is WOW
 here are a few things to consider:

-steven a smith made the announcement on mike & mike I this morning, that something was up

-he can't sleep and sends a tweet at 2:30 a.m. est

-if anyone watched PTI today, they always come back in between commercials, well today Wilbon was on the phone with someone saying, I do not believe this, unbeliveable etc., and I am pretty sure that was not about barkley and lebatrd's bet...
Dude!!!! I watched that PTI too!!! Now that you point it out, that's definitely what Wilbon was laughing at. Can't believe I didn't think of that!!!!!! It's definitely true now!!! SMH LeBron.

indifferent.gif

If true this is WOW

-steven a smith made the announcement on mike & mike I this morning, that something was up

-if anyone watched PTI today, they always come back in between commercials, well today Wilbon was on the phone with someone saying, I do not believe this, unbeliveable etc., and I am pretty sure that was not about barkley and lebatrd's bet...
Dude!!!! I watched that PTI too!!! Now that you point it out, that's definitely what Wilbon was laughing at. Can't believe I didn't think of that!!!!!! It's definitely true now!!! SMH LeBron.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

If true this is WOW

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Trying to connect the dots through the 20 seconds breaks they have where we always find them in mid conversation. Great detective work lynchpin

If true this is WOW

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Trying to connect the dots through the 20 seconds breaks they have where we always find them in mid conversation. Great detective work lynchpin

If true this is WOW

indifferent.gif

Cant be cereal Wilbon said after the break he got a text from Lebatar and chuck made a bet on the series loser has to wear a speedo

If true this is WOW

indifferent.gif

Cant be cereal Wilbon said after the break he got a text from Lebatar and chuck made a bet on the series loser has to wear a speedo

If this isn't true at all it makes me wonder who goes about starting these rumors and why choose Rashard
laugh.gif

If this isn't true at all it makes me wonder who goes about starting these rumors and why choose Rashard
laugh.gif

My boy said " the best defense is a good offense against his females"

good thing he doesnt have a daughter?

#toofar?

My boy said " the best defense is a good offense against his females"

good thing he doesnt have a daughter?

#toofar?

Originally Posted by cartune

If true this is WOW

indifferent.gif

that was yesterday, he said something else today. (if my memory serves me correct)

Originally Posted by cartune

If true this is WOW

indifferent.gif

that was yesterday, he said something else today. (if my memory serves me correct)

Back
Top Bottom