Another trip to Japan, another thread of Pics

My step dad was stationed in Japan from like 2001-2003...I got a chance to go in the summers to visit my mom...then the last year I said f it and moved there with my mom, bro, and step dad...I was only about 15 and we lived on Camp Zama (Army base about 70 miles from Tokyo).... I wish I can go back now since I am way older and I know I would have a blast

that's a small looking uniqlo store.  is that an outlet store or something?
do they serve whale in the restaurants?  i've been watching too much whale wars.  
laugh.gif

that's a small looking uniqlo store.  is that an outlet store or something?
do they serve whale in the restaurants?  i've been watching too much whale wars.  
laugh.gif

@shogun - if you're talkin about my pic, its bigger than it actually looks. That's what she said. That uniqlo was at the airport before I left. I took a pic cause they sell kimonos there lol. I didn't find anything good there, I liked topmans way better.

@shogun - if you're talkin about my pic, its bigger than it actually looks. That's what she said. That uniqlo was at the airport before I left. I took a pic cause they sell kimonos there lol. I didn't find anything good there, I liked topmans way better.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by MK25toLife

Swayte! I'm going to Tokyo tomorrow, I actually better get to sleep. It's gonna be my 2nd time around, can't wait!

Can you get me some Strawberry and Green Tea Kitkats.......seriously.

you can find those in LA if you live over here.
smile.gif
Don't live in LA and I'm away at school in CT.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by MK25toLife

Swayte! I'm going to Tokyo tomorrow, I actually better get to sleep. It's gonna be my 2nd time around, can't wait!

Can you get me some Strawberry and Green Tea Kitkats.......seriously.

you can find those in LA if you live over here.
smile.gif
Don't live in LA and I'm away at school in CT.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

laugh.gif
I saw that Uniqlo, in Narita right? Was pretty amusing to see one there.

I think I saw 6 or 7 Uniqlo's in the time I was there.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

laugh.gif
I saw that Uniqlo, in Narita right? Was pretty amusing to see one there.

I think I saw 6 or 7 Uniqlo's in the time I was there.

Yea, narita. The kit kat pic and both the mcds pics were at the airport too lol. Landed and ate the terriyaki burger and before I left ate the shrimp burger lol.

Yea, narita. The kit kat pic and both the mcds pics were at the airport too lol. Landed and ate the terriyaki burger and before I left ate the shrimp burger lol.

Back
Top Bottom