Another trip to Japan, another thread of Pics

Thanks Finnns. I don't know how I did it. I flew from LAX to HNL and then to Narita I think it is...took a 2 hour train ride....walked around Yokohama til i found the hotel....a quick shower and then left for the military base to catch the early morning bus towards Mt. Fuji. When I started the climb I had been awake for 35 hours straight already.

I had major cramps going up but somehow managed to do it. Got up there and was literally on cloud 9. Going down was probably harder believe it or not. The rain didnt help and I didn't even have proper gear. I was wearing Jordan XVIIs and rocks kept falling inside my shoes the whole time. Not to mention dust being kicked up from the people around you....it was bad......but sooo worth it.

One of the greatest accomplishments of my life.

I tell everyone I know to visit Japan and if they're physically fit or almost, to give it a shot. You never know what youre body is capable of if your mind is set on achieving it.

Thanks Finnns. I don't know how I did it. I flew from LAX to HNL and then to Narita I think it is...took a 2 hour train ride....walked around Yokohama til i found the hotel....a quick shower and then left for the military base to catch the early morning bus towards Mt. Fuji. When I started the climb I had been awake for 35 hours straight already.

I had major cramps going up but somehow managed to do it. Got up there and was literally on cloud 9. Going down was probably harder believe it or not. The rain didnt help and I didn't even have proper gear. I was wearing Jordan XVIIs and rocks kept falling inside my shoes the whole time. Not to mention dust being kicked up from the people around you....it was bad......but sooo worth it.

One of the greatest accomplishments of my life.

I tell everyone I know to visit Japan and if they're physically fit or almost, to give it a shot. You never know what youre body is capable of if your mind is set on achieving it.

Stixx wrote:
But everything about it is just so cool...
The culture...it's like the fashion capital (on that side of the planet)
The language...
The WOMEN...

Yep.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Looks like it's a whole new different world there.

Thanks guys for providing those beautiful pics.
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Wish that one day I can visit there.

Stixx wrote:
But everything about it is just so cool...
The culture...it's like the fashion capital (on that side of the planet)
The language...
The WOMEN...

Yep.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Looks like it's a whole new different world there.

Thanks guys for providing those beautiful pics.
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Wish that one day I can visit there.

Back
Top Bottom