Another trip to Japan, another thread of Pics

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Nice pics dude! I was trying to find an LF-A, couldn't though. And yeah I'll post more myself.

Dope pics dude.
pimp.gif

I'm disappointed in myself. I've been to Asia many times and I still haven't stayed in Japan. The only time I went there was for a 4 hour stopover and it's a shame since I got fam and friends residing over there. I'm definitely gonna be planning a trip there in the years to come.

Hey Finn, you think people could live in Tokyo just knowing English? Are the Japanese pretty accustomed to the language over in the Tokyo area?

BTW where was the OG thread?
pimp.gif

Nice pics dude! I was trying to find an LF-A, couldn't though. And yeah I'll post more myself.

Dope pics dude.
pimp.gif

I'm disappointed in myself. I've been to Asia many times and I still haven't stayed in Japan. The only time I went there was for a 4 hour stopover and it's a shame since I got fam and friends residing over there. I'm definitely gonna be planning a trip there in the years to come.

Hey Finn, you think people could live in Tokyo just knowing English? Are the Japanese pretty accustomed to the language over in the Tokyo area?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Dope pics dude.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Probably, but at some point you will need to pick up the language. Well, at lest a certain amount. And yes, people in Tokyo are more accustomed to english than other places without a doubt. Especially young people

Dope pics dude.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Probably, but at some point you will need to pick up the language. Well, at lest a certain amount. And yes, people in Tokyo are more accustomed to english than other places without a doubt. Especially young people

Dope pics dude.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Thanks, yeah I mean people know English but I had to use Japanese quite a bit.

OG thread: http://niketalk.com/topic/231051?page=1

Dope pics dude.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Thanks, yeah I mean people know English but I had to use Japanese quite a bit.

OG thread: http://niketalk.com/topic/231051?page=1

Almost forgot about 'those' pics. Here's a few from my iPhone.
laugh.gif

2nks4n4.jpg

vcqnmo.jpg

oi8740.jpg

s263a1.jpg

153v5a1.jpg

2mqthtl.jpg

If you travel to Japan, be sure to partake in some 'private' activities with the women.
pimp.gif

Almost forgot about 'those' pics. Here's a few from my iPhone.
laugh.gif

2nks4n4.jpg

vcqnmo.jpg

oi8740.jpg

s263a1.jpg

153v5a1.jpg

2mqthtl.jpg

If you travel to Japan, be sure to partake in some 'private' activities with the women.
pimp.gif

so, how much does it cost to to fly round trip and for a hotel for 1 week in Asia

i gotta get out there in this lifetime...Shanghai, Tokyo, Hong Kong, somewhere

so, how much does it cost to to fly round trip and for a hotel for 1 week in Asia

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

Not sure for one week, go to Expedia and put the destination in and see what they quote you. Try looking in the future as that will be cheaper. Then you should have a ballpark estimate.

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

Not sure for one week, go to Expedia and put the destination in and see what they quote you. Try looking in the future as that will be cheaper. Then you should have a ballpark estimate.

I climbed Mount Fuji 2 weeks ago.... Never again.

I should do a "Whips on the street" thread vol. Japan. It surprises me how many young families have very nice cars. Almost every car around here has a decent set up rims on them.

the exchange rate is
pimp.gif
for Americans living in Japan

I climbed Mount Fuji 2 weeks ago.... Never again.

I should do a "Whips on the street" thread vol. Japan. It surprises me how many young families have very nice cars. Almost every car around here has a decent set up rims on them.

the exchange rate is
pimp.gif
for Americans living in Japan

Back
Top Bottom