Any 3s for 2010?

Originally Posted by CityFly

Originally Posted by air234ever

Start saving the iv's have a price tag of 209.99

Good Joke
roll.gif

its not a joke theres a rumor that jb is going to release premium retros like nike does with the af1

i just want GR Cement IV's it could have the jumpman on the back and have CDP quality, just gimme GR Cements like the Nubuck 11s

Originally Posted by mst9023

Good Joke
roll.gif

its not a joke theres a rumor that jb is going to release premium retros like nike does with the af1
interesting, I doubt they'll sell out for that kind of price. but I could be mistaken, everyone loves Cement IV's...

Several other people including myself have said this. Yes White Cement 3 and 4 WILL Drop in 2010. And Yes like Rick2345 said they will be $209.99, because"The Quality" will be its supposed to be
and Fire Red 4 is dropping aswell.....

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by mst9023

Good Joke
roll.gif

interesting, I doubt they'll sell out for that kind of price. but I could be mistaken, everyone loves Cement IV's...
but if people have been complaining about quality JB is going to make us pay for it.

Originally Posted by MarcMarc619

sick.gif
Thts alotta Money for 4s ..

yeah rite, i know that aint true, n if it is im retiring from new stuff n stickin 2 the og's.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Several other people including myself have said this. Yes White Cement 3 and 4 WILL Drop in 2010. And Yes like Rick2345 said they will be $209.99, because "The Quality" will be its supposed to be
and Fire Red 4 is dropping aswell.....
So they're actually going to use real good leather then? Not that synthetic BS? Nike Air in the back too?
And Fire Red IV's are droppin as well without that Mars logo?

This all sounds very promising, minus the $210 price tag...
We'll see how this all rolls out come next year, JB's gonna have my wallet in a choke-hold.

I don't trust JB enough to assume that $210 + tax will get me a pair of 3s with midsole paint that doesn't crack.

I missed out on the true blue 3 release so if these white cements come out I'll definitely be on the hunt for a couple pairs...especially if Nike Air is onthe back.
pimp.gif
(But I'm not giving my hopes up)

Man the 3s and4s would make 2010 a year to remember.... I'm seriously starting to think it may be one of JB greatest in this decade (CDPs dont reallycount)

Man, I love the III and IV, only have one pair of III's too and been tryin' to cop a nice pair of TB's, but if this is true?! Oh man, theWhite/Cement III's are my grail son! I love thsoe shoes. I'll have no problem owning up $210 for these if they are good quality up to OG standardsand if they have the NA on the back? Oh no, it's a problem!

I would love to see some good IV's release too, but I'm not a big fan of any of the white colorways I have seen in these. I like the CDP IV's so Imay just jump on those. But, my top priority is a nice clean pair of White III's, Cement or True Blue, whichever. If these "rumors" of theCements releasing in 2010 start to become more solid, then I'll hold out on those TB's and go for the cop on the Cements.

Just hoping for them now...I know you hear me Lord.

Would love to have Cement 3's....
pimp.gif
.. I missed them in 02..

Im bout to pay 175 for the JAMS so I could do 200 for a good pair of 4's

Originally Posted by MarcMarc619

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I'm sick of 3s, too much colorways came out.

I'm just hype that 6s and powder blue 9s are making a comeback.
indifferent.gif
.. you should be sick of the 1s Yo.
And yee the 6s tht are coming are nice

Too many 1's. I still don't own a pair. Will cop HOF when they hit the outlet.

IV's > III's, to me. I don't own any IV's, but have a DS pair of '02 True Blue's, not my size though. Keeping them on ice for awhile till the '09's fade.

Originally Posted by RETROSovaFUSIONS

Would love to have Cement 3's....
pimp.gif
.. I missed them in 02..

Im bout to pay 175 for the JAMS so I could do 200 for a good pair of 4's
I think JB has something big planned for next Christmas hopefully it's the cement 3's

Back
Top Bottom