Any Golfers on NT?

Rooting for Justin Thomas.

DJ is gonna kill it, he is incredibly dialed in.

Jordan's interview he seem confident to tear s**t up. 

Cant wait to see what DJ does tho. Dude is beast off the tee and his short game improvements makes him the complete package, almost unfair. I wouldn't mind seeing any of the young guys take it this year. 

I just hope it's fun to watch on Sunday. Doesn't really matter to me who wins but it'd be cool if it was one of the young dudes.

I just hope it's fun to watch on Sunday. Doesn't really matter to me who wins but it'd be cool if it was one of the young dudes.

Masters is that one golf tournament that captures the beauty of golf.

Id love to sneak on and play 9 ( or get in as many holes as I can before the police came :lol: )

12th hole is my favorite.

What the hell?...
You don't miss the masters. Take a shot, get some Advil and play Sally.

He missed the Masters a couple years ago when he was on that white.... Hate to be cynical but...

And if THAT is the reason... I can understand...

But if you fell down a flight of steps over nothing? Come on fella...

Masters is that one golf tournament that captures the beauty of golf.

Id love to sneak on and play 9 ( or get in as many holes as I can before the police came :lol: )

12th hole is my favorite.
Same here man it's like sacred holy ground. Well worth the citation or night in jail :lol:.

Part of me loves the Masters but I can't really rock with Augusta for being bigoted and sexist. 

When Tiger is a black dude who dominates that course 
pimp.gif

:lol:

He blamed it on the socks and three steps... come on man...

Yo I'm calling BS on that too :lol:.

How the hell do you hurt your back so bad that you have to skip the Super Bowl of Golf by falling down three steps? But then again, if you're gonna make up that story, why say it was only three steps?

Anyway, watched the stream on masters.com all day at work. Was really ugly for the most part. Hopefully the weather gets better for the weekend.

Have done nothing today but drink beer and watch this. 

Cannot wait to do it all over again tomorrow.

C'MON RICKIE!

Hope Fowler wins if not him Spieth.

Be interesting to see how Sergio handles the pressure of leading a Major on Sunday. Wouldnt mind seeing him win either. Guy is too talented to not be a major winner.

Back
Top Bottom