Any Golfers on NT?

Was going to take pictures of my clubs but it's too much work...
Here's what I have:

Titleist 905R 9.5 Diamana Whiteboard 73x

Titleist 983K 9.5 Aldila NV 65s

Titleist 983K 9.5 Dynamic Gold X100

Titleist 904F 13 Graphite Design YS-7 fw x

Titleist 904F 19 Dynamic Gold S300

Titleist 704.CB Dynamic Gold S300 3-PW

Titleist Scotty Cameron California Coronado 35"

Nike SQ Tour 8.5 Diamana Blueboard 63s

Nike VR Tour 9.5 Project X 6.0

Sonartec SS-07 13 UST iRod fw x

Sonartec MD 19 UST Hybrid s

Cleveland 460 Ti 9.5 Aldila NV 65s

Mizuno MX-15 Dynamic Gold S300 3-PW

Cleveland CG11 48

Cleveland CG 10 54, 56, 56, 60

Cleveland Reg 588 BeCu 53

Cleveland Tour Action 900 52

Ping Anser 2i Isopur

Just a bunch of old clubs

Kobetwo - thanks for the heads up on the 4251. I just got mine in the mail and threw it into a Rbz Tour 3 wood. Depending on how it goes I may buy another and throw a FCT sleeve on it for my driver. I'm pretty pumped to try it out, I'm just watching epoxy cure at this point...

Originally Posted by DEMONBOI15

Kobetwo - thanks for the heads up on the 4251. I just got mine in the mail and threw it into a Rbz Tour 3 wood. Depending on how it goes I may buy another and throw a FCT sleeve on it for my driver. I'm pretty pumped to try it out, I'm just watching epoxy cure at this point...

good stuff. i bought a new driver today.... hahahhaha

^^We need to see pics of your setup... I imagine a closet full of golf equipment
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by k0betw0

what driver did you get? I hit the Rbz today but wasn't able to load the shaft unless I really went after it. The specs are still intriguing, so I'll try out the S.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

It was refreshing watching Oosthuizen play that front 9 like I play....

cold blooded
fwiw, the masters nike stuff went live on the nikegolf site at midnight (not 9pacific) and most of my local shops were selling this wkend already

what driver did you get? I hit the Rbz today but wasn't able to load the shaft unless I really went after it. The specs are still intriguing, so I'll try out the S.
RRRRRROCKETBALLZZZZZZZ with tour spx ust mamiya vts 6sx red!!!!!!

Any of you guys able to get a pair of the Masters Nike Lunar Control shoes? I missed out, Nike put up the link early Monday instead of midnight. Already see some on ebay for rediculous prices, like you could buy a decent set of irons with that money. Can't believe the hype made its way to golf equipment. On another note, I'll be playing my first round in almost a year. It's going to be ugly
laugh.gif

Played the tips at my course the past two days...shot a 94 and then a 95. 905r back in the bag

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

^^We need to see pics of your setup... I imagine a closet full of golf equipment
laugh.gif
well this isn't my closet but it the stuff i gotta sell..... ignore the rocketballz....... it's not for sale....

242vpjc.jpg

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

You love you some crosscords huh?
laugh.gif
lamkin crosslines are BY FAR the best grip....

golf pride makes good grips EXCEPT they oxidize SUPER DUPER fast....

tour velvet GREAT for about a month or 2 if you wash them after every use
tour wrap... GREAT unless u have sweaty hands or they get wet. then they fly all over the place
vdr / dual durometer? great but again, get sweaty and its game over
multicompound? GREAT on the top half with the cord but the bottom half SUCKS TERRIBLY after 2 months... WORST ever especially considering how much they cost
iomic? PLEASE i can get these for half price and i say no to them. don't even get me started on the price....

truthfully i like the crossline because theyre cheap and they stay fresh. they last for at least a year. if i could get free unlimited grips it would definitely be the tour velvet and id rotate them out after every round but im not THAT balling.... trust me. if you like tour velvets, try a crossline (or crossline black same grip no white paintfill). they last FOREVER

Here's my yearly equipment update. I have gone completely Titleist....call me a fanboy I guess.

Driver: Titleist 910D2 9.5* Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff
Fairway Wood: Titleist 910F-D 15* Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff
Hybrid: Titleist 910H 19* Diamana Ahina Stiff
Irons: Titleist  AP2 710 Dynamic Gold SL X-100
Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56* & 60*
Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 33" w/ Studio Shop Junk Yard Dog Headcover (limited to 500
happy.gif
)

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

You love you some crosscords huh?
laugh.gif
lamkin crosslines are BY FAR the best grip....

golf pride makes good grips EXCEPT they oxidize SUPER DUPER fast....

tour velvet GREAT for about a month or 2 if you wash them after every use
tour wrap... GREAT unless u have sweaty hands or they get wet. then they fly all over the place
vdr / dual durometer? great but again, get sweaty and its game over
multicompound? GREAT on the top half with the cord but the bottom half SUCKS TERRIBLY after 2 months... WORST ever especially considering how much they cost
iomic? PLEASE i can get these for half price and i say no to them. don't even get me started on the price....

truthfully i like the crossline because theyre cheap and they stay fresh. they last for at least a year. if i could get free unlimited grips it would definitely be the tour velvet and id rotate them out after every round but im not THAT balling.... trust me. if you like tour velvets, try a crossline (or crossline black same grip no white paintfill). they last FOREVER
laugh.gif
yea Ill have to look at crosslines next time I gotta regrip a club. 

I just happen to have NDMC's on like ALL of my clubs right now.
laugh.gif
maybe 2-3 clubs that have stock grips.

Got a set of Callaway X Forged in the mail yesterday... PX 6.0 flighted shafts... Gonna try em out and see if they stay or if they go... probably wont take much to beat out my x-18 pro's right now though...
30t6p3b.gif

Pulled the hybrid out of my bag - going back to what I used to play.
Driver: Titleist 905R Diamana Whiteboard 73x

3 wood: Titleist 904F Graphite Design YS-7+ FW x

5 wood: Titleist 904F Dynamic Gold X 100

Irons: Titleist 704.CB 4-9 DG S300

Wedges: Cleveland CG 10 56/56/60, Cleveland CG11 48

Putter: Scotty Cameron California Coronado 35" (want to upgrade to heavier head weights)

And one of my favorite wedges, but not in the bag right now:

Cleveland Reg 588 BeCu 53

Totally jealous Kobetwo... shafts and head EVERYWHERE
laugh.gif

BTW my new shaft comes on Good Friday

Installing in my VR Driver until i can get my hands on a VR_S head
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Totally jealous Kobetwo... shafts and head EVERYWHERE
laugh.gif

BTW my new shaft comes on Good Friday

Installing in my VR Driver until i can get my hands on a VR_S head
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Whatvr u looking for in the vrs? U know i have a vrs for sale..... Hit me with the pm and maybe we can help each other out

sorry for the spam.... decided i needed my scoring to GoLo.....

golo1.jpg

golo2.jpg

golo3.jpg

so much for that pushed back release date...

That's matte black looks absolutely sick J!

Went out to play today here in Austin

54 on the front 9 - couldn't hit the ball out of the tee box to save my life
30t6p3b.gif

45 on the back 9 - chipping and putting saved me all day but was finally able to drive the ball
pimp.gif

Being able to finally hit a draw after a career slice >>> 
 gorgeous weather out except for my terrible allergies...

Back
Top Bottom