Any Golfers on NT?

Figured I'd give a better look at whats in my bag since I was out cleaning these joints off after a few rounds of dirt on em.

Nice iron set!
Thanks.  Love them, super soft.
Ad di shaft in the driver nice!
smokin.gif
Took the stock HD6 out and never looked back.

*went to try these two drivers the other day.

covert tour was amazing, on mi****s the ball was still going about 270-280.

xhot pro had a nice profile but didnt like the feel of the ball coming of the face so much.

*also tested the r1 tour. very nice club but didnt beat the covert on the swing monitor.

cheers NT golfers. keep this thread going

in the covert driver...the tour version has a smaller head size i think 440cc as opposed to the 460cc of the normal covert
also the shaft selection is different because the 460cc has the kuro kage black 50g lightweight shaft (which you can also change out free of charge to a heavier version of the kuro kage silver with a special order)
the tour has a kuro kage silver 60g shaft
I think the tour head is also painted black which makes it look sexier

in the covert driver...the tour version has a smaller head size i think 440cc as opposed to the 460cc of the normal covert
also the shaft selection is different because the 460cc has the kuro kage black 50g lightweight shaft (which you can also change out free of charge to a heavier version of the kuro kage silver with a special order)
the tour has a kuro kage silver 60g shaft
I think the tour head is also painted black which makes it look sexier

the tour head is not painted black. the top is still red and the rest of the club is pvd to black... while it is 20cc smaller. the face is significantly deeper. it basically looks like a sq tour. I would say it looks like the vr tour but it looks bigger than the vr tour despite having the same cc

Anybody try the Ping Scottsdale TR putters??? Going to go mess around with a few after being fit for putters the other week... Can get them for cheap and want to see if they roll as good as advertised.

Report back :nerd:

I want a new putter simply because I'm tired of the silver head on mine blinding me with glare.

Got my first hole in one the other day playing the Par 3 course. Ball took one bounce and went in (big divot about a foot away from the hole). Honestly didn't think it went in cuz it was getting dark and hard to see, but I heard it hit something. Walked up the green, looked in the hole, and there it was! :smokin

Anybody try the Ping Scottsdale TR putters??? Going to go mess around with a few after being fit for putters the other week... Can get them for cheap and want to see if they roll as good as advertised.

tr putters are pretty good. i like the grip on them for a standard putter and i like how the face has the groove lines milled in ala original method.... if you can. i'd hold out for a tr nome... that sounds pretty money.... speaking of money let me show you guys what i did with those putters i showed you hahahaha

i present you with the non-belly "belly" putters muahahahaha....

chopped these belly putters down to 38". added 70 grams of counterweight. put a 17" belly putter grip and its the non-anchored belly putter aka mr automatic..... eat my shorts usga!

seriously. this thing is as stable as a belly putter without anchoring...

TR Nome is going to be pretty rare... My rep said if he can snag one for himself he would but the talk is there arent going to be many to go around

Gonna find out today if my shaft is saveable on my PW from when I whacked it on that tree root a few weeks back...

My guy says if he can bend it back he'll only charge me like $5 but if it needs to be replaced its gonna run like $35-40. Fingers crossed...

Got my first hole in one the other day playing the Par 3 course. Ball took one bounce and went in (big divot about a foot away from the hole). Honestly didn't think it went in cuz it was getting dark and hard to see, but I heard it hit something. Walked up the green, looked in the hole, and there it was! :smokin
congrats! i bet its like busting a nut.

Got my first hole in one the other day playing the Par 3 course. Ball took one bounce and went in (big divot about a foot away from the hole). Honestly didn't think it went in cuz it was getting dark and hard to see, but I heard it hit something. Walked up the green, looked in the hole, and there it was!
smokin.gif
congrats! i bet its like busting a nut.
Probably better.

Repped for first Ace!

I've never gotten an Ace...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom