Any Golfers on NT?

I'm in the market for a 3 wood really bad. Anybody have any recommendations? I know it's kind of a question that depends on a lot of factors but I always love opinions.

I don't want to walk in the store and demo 10 different clubs id like to narrow it down a little bit. I have a slow swing speed (not sure what exactly) so I THINK I need a stiff flex...?
I have a beast of a 3 wood im selling... R11 head with a Motore F3 80g in it... such a solid club.

7206975234_7cdb7c1df7_c.jpg

7206976226_b6cfbf2fd9_c.jpg

Here's my swing from last summer(?)...was before my daughter was born when i had a lot more free time :smh:

I'll try to take another at the range today, all comments/tips appreciated

Have you posted that before? I feel like I've seen it.

I'm no pro to critique swings but that looks solid.  I need to get better at following through.

I took video of my swing at my first range session ever two years ago. To look back at it today is hilarious.

Thinking about throwing out the 60* wedge and picking up a utility/hybrid...need an answer for the longer par 3's and recovering from my twice per round 200 yard drive :lol:

My drive is 250 yards. Measured at the range. 

However, I have been practicing the correct stance and hand position, so it may bump up to 275

True. Like I said previously if I can get down my swing and stop pushing/fading I should be good.

That's why my damn swing is so slow!!! I hate it :frown:

Last edited:
I swing about 113-115mph with the driver... Just keeping it under control and the ball in play is the issue i have.

Callawy x hot and x hot pro 3 woods are getting rave reviews.

Hear the amp cell pro 3 wood is nice too.

Im partial to Adams woods and hybrids the super idea S is $149 just picked up the hybrid.

Will be in the market for a 3 wood soon

^ nice swing video up there cheers.

been talking to a couple of my golf buddies and they were saying the rbz stage 2 woods are getting rave reviews

^^like stated above the x hot series are getting great reviews as well (in paticular the pro head driver with the stiff shaft)

my buddy said a lot of people are buying mizuno and callaway irons as of late.

cheers NT golfers !

the 2 big additions for the year....

i went back to the trusty ust tour spx vts in the r1....

but the big kicker is the 4 wood....
stage 2 is beast mode.... i can actually get enough air time with a 3 wood but i opted for another 4 wood since i can either hit it with my standard 4 wood trajectory or i can open it up into 3 wood mode and use my "old" adams 4 wood back in its spot...

oh and peep the shaft.... CLASSIC

Oh what's that you say? You want to see putters? Nothing big here but I just received these 2 putters for free from a one of my student's father. The father owns the Travis Mathew brand.

edit: oh and peep the spider... notice any difference between that and the other spider s putters you see? :wink:

Last edited:
going back to the previous discussion about ping clubs...
recently picked up a g25 driver at an insane price off the used club rack...got a spare kai'li plugged into the an adapter from golfsmith
straightest driver ever...I missed only 1 fairway this past round (and it was only 2 yards into the rough!)...club is in the bag for good (good bye superfast TP)

and I been meaning to find a blueboard 103x for my 4 wood...but paying retail...nah

Last edited:
I'm curious, do any of you stick to one brand? And when needed you buy a club of a different brand, but most times you buy the same brand over and over?

Oh what's that you say? You want to see putters? Nothing big here but I just received these 2 putters for free from a one of my student's father. The father owns the Travis Mathew brand.

edit: oh and peep the spider... notice any difference between that and the other spider s putters you see? :wink:

So amazing!!!!! I recently purchased a Travis Matthew shirt recently and absolutely loved the fit and feel.

What's the difference? I'm not skilled on the spiders to notice. :nerd:

I'm curious, do any of you stick to one brand? And when needed you buy a club of a different brand, but most times you buy the same brand over and over?

I like to stick with Cobra/Ping drivers if I can. I've only had Ping irons so far so can't really speak to switching. I've used odyssey and ping putters and like the ping better.

If I can stick to it I will, but I'm 10000% open to trying different clubs. I'm going to hit the Nike coverts soon to see if that's what I like. Really wanna get a new driver that is perfect for my swing package.

So amazing!!!!! I recently purchased a Travis Matthew shirt recently and absolutely loved the fit and feel.

What's the difference? I'm not skilled on the spiders to notice. :nerd:

that's what the top of a retail spider looks like...

Played a much better round today than my first 2 this season... shot a 45 on the front with 2 snowmen.  But I parred 5 holes in total so that's something I could be happy about... Iron play was much better... slicing my woods again though.

put a ball 20 yds past the green on an uphill 275 par 4... blew my 2 best birdie opportunities
tired.gif
The type of putts that you walk by ******g around and putt it through your legs and it goes in but you cant make it when you're standing over it for bird smh.

Back
Top Bottom