Any Golfers on NT?

What are some good sites to pick up 2nd hand clubs? For a decent price?

I’m looking to grab a new driver but if I can pick up a lightly used one for a decent price I’ll go for that too.

I saw an M2 Head on Craigslist. Brand new only used for a couple of swings. Should I just go with that and buy a new shaft/grip?
I've used 2ndswing.com a few times in the past and have always had good experiences.

Buying a head and then attaching a shaft separately is an option too but the shaft will need to have the correct head adapter on it.

I've used 2ndswing.com a few times in the past and have always had good experiences.

Buying a head and then attaching a shaft separately is an option too but the shaft will need to have the correct head adapter on it.
https://www.2ndswing.com/
https://www.globalgolf.com/golf-clubs/used/
http://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/

Callaway has other brands on the pre owned site. They are running up to 30% off the XR line. You can get the XR16 driver in like new condition which normally comes in the plastic still for about $140-145 with shipping.

Good looking out :pimp:

3balls.com and rockbottomgolf.com are supposed to be good options for used clubs, too, accord8ng to my friends. I have my eye on a used fairway wood on rockbottom myself. I was lucky to be able to grab my "new" used stuff at local shops, though, so I could hit them before I bought them

I don't mind music on the course as long as it is not obnoxiously loud. But, if money is on the line it is a different story.

On another note, try scouring the golfwrx.com marketplace forums. Some great deals can be found here if you constantly keep an eye out.

2nd Swing is for sure the way to go imo.

Great customer servic, all clubs are 100% real, they have a lot of discount emails.

Also provide extra services like changing shafts, grips, head covers, etc.

Global golf is great. Clubs are almost always in better than described condition. I’ve bought a few clubs that were “excellent condition” that still had th plastic on them.

So glad Finau had a great round after what happened yesterday. Dude's career could've been ended on that injury.

PS - That's why I never run anywhere, lol

So glad Finau had a great round after what happened yesterday. Dude's career could've been ended on that injury.

PS - That's why I never run anywhere, lol
That injury was nasty :x. I can't believe he's even playing period, let alone playing well :lol:.

One of my friends ran a Draftkings style tourney and I took FInau. After seeing his injury I swapped him for Dechambeau :smh:.

That injury was nasty :x. I can't believe he's even playing period, let alone playing well :lol:.

One of my friends ran a Draftkings style tourney and I took FInau. After seeing his injury I swapped him for Dechambeau :smh:.

Never trust a man who wears a hat like its 1930:lol:

If Reed finds water on Amen Corner, this starts to get real fun... Speith is so much fun at Augusta.

Good win for reed. I was hoping Rickie could get a break when he made the birdie

Back
Top Bottom