Any good Txt messages ringtone?

I can't remember the last time I had a TXT ring, but now I got the MGS alert sound. It's over!

how are you guys changing the text message ringtone

i followed some guys instructions with openssh and stuff and its not working

whats your number and ill send you one. its off november 18th:

"cup inside of cup smoking ghostface killa/
got these boppas goin crazy/
im the man/
i sent yo girl a message/
tell her see her when i can/
she sent me one back/
but i aint never read it/
cuzz ... is only ... and i get it when i need it"

pimp.gif

anybody who wants this and can save sounds off mms get at me... 3108029066

Somebody posted the classic Capcom sound (plays when the Capcom logo used to show up when u started the game) that has been my txt tone since then
EDIT: You kno what would be a great MGS tone? The guy going "Huh what was that sound? Oh it just a txt..." That would be epic...IMO

oh and for everyone that needs help making thier own ringtones. i use mobile17.com its easy and free to use all you have to do is register, set it up for yourphone and bam. there you go =]

Originally Posted by MECKS

oh and for everyone that needs help making thier own ringtones. i use mobile17.com its easy and free to use all you have to do is register, set it up for your phone and bam. there you go =]
Wow thanks man

Originally Posted by MECKS

oh and for everyone that needs help making thier own ringtones. i use mobile17.com its easy and free to use all you have to do is register, set it up for your phone and bam. there you go =]
Props. I used phonezoo.com for a while, but it's slow when I try to upload a file.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

i have the rick ross "BAWSE", but lately i been keepin mines on vibe...one of my boys got the "yup" that trey songz does
laugh.gif

can someone make the rick ross one please

props to dude that posted that mobile17 link. just made one of Jeezy's verse on "Amazing"
pimp.gif

the best site is audiko.com.

you can even search thru other ringtones people made. a lot of times, other people had the same exact ideas for ringtones as you, so you can just DL them rightthere.

right now i have the Sportscenter Breaking News beep for txts

Back
Top Bottom