Any good Txt messages ringtone?

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by sunshine734

I have the line from Dont Be A Menace... where the dude pops in the screen and says "MESSAGE!"
hahaha great mines think alike
grin.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif

Used to use the Power Rangers Communicator thingy. Now I've got some Starcraft one. Been looking for a new one though.

Mine is "Why so serious?" from The Dark Knight, before that it was T Pain saying "Nappy Boyyyyy!" from a song on Thr33 Ringz.

I been lookin' for the shoryuken, but my phone sayin' "Gucci" everytime I get a text sounds hilarious.

Someone hook it up, haha.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Mine is "Why so serious?" from The Dark Knight, before that it was T Pain saying "Nappy Boyyyyy!" from a song on Thr33 Ringz.

I been lookin' for the shoryuken, but my phone sayin' "Gucci" everytime I get a text sounds hilarious.

Someone hook it up, haha.
Can you post that gucci sound?

just made a new txt msg ringtone.

its gucci saying YEAAAAAAA! YEAAAAAA!

from the beginning of his song called rain man.
cant post it tho. my phone has a ringtone maker already on it. HTC diamond BTW. iphone users, smarten up with a smart phone!

Text alerts for NBA scores - 96 Chicago Bulls Intro Music
Yankees Final Score - Yankees Win - Michael Kay World Series (I think)
My Connect - Half Baked Sampson gets me lifted
E-mail Alert- Thx Movie Sound
Cousin - Friday Chris Tucker (Get you high today)
Star Wars Fan Friend - Chewbacca growl
Asian Friend - Godzilla Roar
Fat Friend - Mike Tyson Punch out (Jogging Theme)
Ex's - Predator Growl (Always gets a %%# was that response)
laugh.gif

Ive had a few in the past.

Ive had both the "message" from dont be a menace (when hes the mailman, and when he is the baby and screams MESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE).

Ive used the beginning to Biggies warning where the alarm goes and and it just starts "who the #!*% is this pagin me..... you know the rest. That oneusually got laughs from girls because it was unexpected. They thought it would end after the alarm.

But right now im on my default ringtone *#@* when it comes to texts because I get so many I dont need to hear a song non stop all day.

bumpin to help peeps out

anyone have the imma star chorus/beat section? i hate the verses but beat is catchy

Back
Top Bottom