Any HTC Mogul owners out there still? (KK's LOADED ROM has free Sprint Navigation.)

I don't believe they suspend service. Whenever you switch phones, you have to call them up from another line and they will walk you through it.

when i go through it, it keeps sayin my replacement model is gonna be the ppc6800....thats the mogul
frown.gif

I got my Touch Pro this way about a month ago. I just told them my Mogul kept on resetting and erasing my contacts (the truth). To activate the new phone allyou do is login to sprint.com.. and look for the place that says activate a phone and go from there. It was instant for me although for some it may take sometime to completely transfer your service over to the other phone. I have insurance and didnt get charged a dime.

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

i wanna cry now...im here all gettin hype readin everyones testimonials n crap...::sigh:::
Sucks

I remember when the Touch Pro came out and everyone was getting it and I could not get the price lower had the
frown.gif
face for a couple weeks

Maybe they got enough 6800 to refurbish them and send them back to people that need replacements
nerd.gif

got my Touch tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

im about to cal.. but what if theres nothing wrong with my mogul ?? wont they notice ? what excuses should i use?

Tell them it lags when texting and some of the keys don't punch in at all

Thats what I said.... so my Mogul will go thru some extreme abuse within the next couple of days till I get the Touch

I just tried.......

Defective Phone Model: REC UTSTAR PPC6800 SINGLE

Replacement Phone Model: REC UTStarcom PPC-6800 Handset Single

indifferent.gif

aww damn, I wish I had that Tom Cruise laughing gif right now......

perfect representation of me right now.

wait.. is everyone getting turned down through the website.. will it be the same outcome if we call ? id rathe rnot be transferred over and over, just to beput on hold for an even longer time.. just to get shut down.
Has anyone called ?

btw thanks kicktionair

Since the website is down, I'd go to your local Sprint store first and then try the other insurance claims and see what they say.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

NT straight abused this.
roll.gif

Ended it in a day...

For reals
smh.gif
. It cant be just the normal members, gotta be the lurkers too.

What im wondering is how come all of a sudden they got em back in stock lol. Maybe your right kicktionair

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

I wonder if this will work with ATT and the Tilt as well? My problem is they weren't offering insurance for my phone when I first got it. Now they're only offering it to new customers
mad.gif
Anyways, I could get a new one from the warranty department but I wonder if they'll send a Tilt or a Fuze?
nerd.gif

BTW, I have been having trouble with my Tilt just vibrating and not stopping. I have to take the battery out to stop it. Sounds like grounds to get a new one..
just call the 1800 # most likely if you have one of the warranty & repair centers in your area they'll send you there. i went throughthat alst week, they gave me a competely new phone.

wow, i was just messing with the touch pro..

i hate that phone just as much as the mogul... LOL

bb curve ftw

Back
Top Bottom