Any Ideas on how the Jordan OG prices will evolve in the next years ???

Dear All,

I dont know if this was ever talked about in your previews post,
but I was wondering how the jordan prices will evolve in the next years ?
Like many of you, I've colecting Jordan shoes for a long time now, and we can easily see the increase of value of our OG shoes that wepurchased back
in the early 90's or 2000's, therefore since 2003 (JB taking over the branding of the shoes, no more NIKE logos) with all the new countdown packages
coming out + all those "ugly retros" what will our colection value be in the next year ? will the 25th birthday of J's will give a booston OG prices ?
Will the new generations of youngster have the same interest in OG as we did or will they be interested in the retro that they will wear to school?
Basically, did we get to the point where our OG J'shoes value will not increase anymore ?

If anyone has any answer that could help us, please go ahead,
Thanks
Sun.

Prices will increase & high prices will always be there. The fact they are OG's will never change. OG's will always be OG's...no matter howmany releases, no matter how many colorways, OG Jordans will always be desired & hold a certain value. Thats something that won't change completely.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Prices will increase & high prices will always be there. The fact they are OG's will never change. OG's will always be OG's...no matter how many releases, no matter how many colorways, OG Jordans will always be desired & hold a certain value. Thats something that won't change completely.

I agree, but you never know. Anything can happen...

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

what the flip is evoluate????

A word that is not in the dictionary. I can't figure out which word he meant to use either. Escalate perhaps?

evolve and evaluate and four german words combined

man got his own lingo

i respectulate that

Originally Posted by yeerp

man got his own lingo

i respectulate that

lmaooo
its only natural that prices will rise on OG's, especially because there will be a lot less available to buy
its hard to keep a pair of sneakers DS after so many yearss

man got his own lingo

i respectulate that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man got his own lingo

i respectulate that

This just made me laugh for some reason. As for the prices I'm sure prices will go up as time goes on like someone else said OGs are OGs no matter howmany times they retro a shoe. Just like a rookie card or some old mint condition item.

man got his own lingo

i respectulate that

lol sounds like something George Bush would say
roll.gif

leave this man alone. i dont know really i would still cop wearable ds OGs over retros all day because there more heavy duty.

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

man got his own lingo

i respectulate that

lol sounds like something George Bush would say
roll.gif

I know huh?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif
This is what our genius president is known for. I used that term extremely loosely.

evolve

appreciate

still can't figure out the other word that's mixed in there...

"evoluate" - the linguistic version of the Spizike

Some of you are really funny or really not
frown.gif
!!!!! I meant "evolve" of course !

Please note that English is not my born-language, I apologize for the possible errors, but Im sure that its understandable, if you have nothing to say aboutthe issue itself, please just don't post, its a waist of time for other NT readers.
Thank you for the other reply
smile.gif

My thinking is the following : Prices will only increase if the demand for those shoes is still high, like the stock market, No ???
Those shoes dont actually have value unless you're a shoe adict, therefore gold is gold (hope that you get my point, I wish I had
professional translator with me...)

man got his own lingo

i respectulate that

lmao!! I think og prices will rise. It will be harder to obtain a pair of og's in the future too.

man got his own lingo

i respectulate that

Funny guy!

But to throw a little bit of economics in, if demand is high and supply is low, prices usually behave accordingly.

I don't know, but I should have sold my nds og Aqua VIIIs before the retro dropped. Just like I should have sold my Jose Canseco '86 Donruss rookie in1991 when it was worth $150.

Originally Posted by sunshining7

Dear All,

I dont know if this was ever talked about in your previews post,
but I was wondering how the jordan prices will evolve in the next years ?
Like many of you, I've colecting Jordan shoes for a long time now, and we can easily see the increase of value of our OG shoes that we purchased back
in the early 90's or 2000's, therefore since 2003 (JB taking over the branding of the shoes, no more NIKE logos) with all the new countdown packages
coming out + all those "ugly retros" what will our colection value be in the next year ? will the 25th birthday of J's will give a boost on OG prices ?
Will the new generations of youngster have the same interest in OG as we did or will they be interested in the retro that they will wear to school ?
Basically, did we get to the point where our OG J'shoes value will not increase anymore ?

If anyone has any answer that could help us, please go ahead,
Thanks
Sun.
I use to have a fairly extensive comic and baseball card collection.... A lot of good that did me. This thread is a great reminder that shoes are forwearing. Invest in an education that will get you much further than sneakers will.

Flame this man all you want (something tells me that
english is not his primary language), but did you see the
heat in his avy.

I hate seeing noobs flame other people.

Noobs = 2005 members to current! (In my humbling opinion)

Back
Top Bottom