Any Ideas on how the Jordan OG prices will evolve in the next years ???

I think the shoe game is only starting... and the best sneakers to collect are right now. why? because the the younger guys will want the current shoes thatare coming out right now, but in 10 to 15 yrs.... and not so much OG's. The only people complaining about Jordan brand are Older cats, so they'll onlywant the OG... but younger guys will value L'style or Spizikes more and will pay more once they have careers and can afford to over pay for DS J's. Inall honesty I hate spizikes, but if you want to get a shoe that will be Hot in the future, get some spizikes.

whaoooo hold up... basic supply and demand theories and past experiences/releases proves that when an OG shoe gets retroed, the price of the OG shoe drops...

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

whaoooo hold up... basic supply and demand theories and past experiences/releases proves that when an OG shoe gets retroed, the price of the OG shoe drops...

Thats exactly my point !!! I would also ad as someone stated earlier that most of us around the 30 years old have the love for the OG and mostly the modelsthat MJ use to wear during
his games. Im personaly not intersted at all in all the new retro colors.
Someone else said (jimmybeanz) "if demandis high and supply is low, prices usually behave accordingly"
and that where I wanted to go !
As most of you see on NT, the new generation is not that interested in colecting shoes for display, but for wearing them, so I ask myself how the demand willbe higher in the next few years
as most of us (the old cats) will get in the mid 30, some other 40, Im wondering if we ll still be sneaker head by then ? and ifdemand will ever be higher than it is now ??
Sun.

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

Flame this man all you want (something tells me that
english is not his primary language), but did you see the
heat in his avy.

I hate seeing noobs flame other people.

Noobs = 2005 members to current! (In my humbling opinion)

I really thought that this forum was to share interesting ideas, points of vues, colections etc, I really dont understand those kind of replies,
And because we havent been member for a long time doesnt mean that we dont know anything, no ?
As for english, try to go on some spanish or french forum, we ll see if you can write 2 lines in those languages ? you dont seem very humble to me !

Originally Posted by sunshining7

heat in his avy.

I really thought that this forum was to share interesting ideas, points of vues, colections etc, I really dont understand those kind of replies,
And because we havent been member for a long time doesnt mean that we dont know anything, no ?
As for english, try to go on some spanish or french forum, we ll see if you can write 2 lines in those languages ? you dont seem very humble to me !

word.

when the shoe retro the og shoe drops in price
perfect example is the olympic jordan vii
went for over 800 deadstock before the retro
after the retro the og goes for about 400
the price of the olympic vii will continue to rise now but if the shoe retro the price always drops when it comes out

yungpyro07 wrote:
yeerp wrote:
evolve and evaluate and four german words combined

man got his own lingo

i respectulate that

lol sounds like something George Bush would say
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I snickered.

Originally Posted by sunshining7

heat in his avy.

he's defending you. sort of.

i'm the "noob" he's referring to.

The pricing will eventually flatten...and not drop. But am from the camp of buying the shoes for enjoying. I plan on wearing all my shoes. I want to be a 75year old using my walker or in my wheel chair rocking my "OG 2007" retros! So far as far as "investments" go my shoe collection is beatingmy 401K and is better than my savings account at WAMU.

Some of You like to wear the shoes, some of us like the actual shoe and consider it in a way as a masterpiece, kind of apainting, and that's fine !!! everyone has the right to like and do different things, therefore and as I read in many post, some of us havespent a lot of time and money building those colections, and their value can be sometimes amazing.. So, I love the shoes and dont intend to sell them but sometimes, Im thinking, ok, Im gone be 30 soon, probably get married and have kids soon, and this colection represents much money, I'll probably have toget rid of it some day.....When will be the good time ??? (hard to say-but I wanted to have your opinion in a way by posting this thread). Im sure that some ofyou could feel concerned when owning a big colection !!,

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I plan on wearing all my shoes. I want to be a 75 year old using my walker or in my wheel chair rocking my "OG 2007" retros!
With the quality of the materiel used for all the Jordan Retros (starting 2002),
You ll have to buy all the next retros coming if you want to wear some of his shoes when you ll be 75, cause they wont last that long !!!
If all customers are like you JB will probably last a long time...........

Sneaker prices are dumb sbs keep shotting up in rpcie og jrodans not so much u cna get a good og jrodan so rare for less then 600. you cant get a pair oftiffanys for less then 500 and those are more recent less rare to find in good condtion funny but life who cares if you got alot of money what is 300 dolalrintrest gonna hurt you

Back
Top Bottom