Any info if these are comin back out? Vis Zoom Uptempo

EddieWinslow1983

formerly piczon1983
I love these shoes. Any word on em?
nerd.gif

2z4n6hk.jpg

Nope.No info on these.I think it's been............a little over a decade now?
IT'S TIME NIKE!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd like to see the Stimulus drop as well.

I hope so, I loved my pair and beat them into the ground playing basketball in them

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i always get these and the nike Holistic mixed up.

lol I used to do the same thing...

And I agree on the Air Stimulus retro idea!!...

Originally Posted by piczon1983

I love these shoes. Any word on em?
nerd.gif

2z4n6hk.jpg

They go hard!!! I just hated that fact that DUKE wore them. But I'd cop if they retro.

dam i dont even recall these at all, most of been under a rock somewhere.. where these a signature shoe for someone?

Not really a sig but Alan Houston rocked this colourway all the way to tha finals loss and Sean Elliot wore the white/grey/black all playoffs n finals was wearin em when he hit that HUGE shot over Sheed.

Ewing n Mourning had some special makeups that were higher I remember SLAM had them in the kicks section

These were nice but I remember trying them on at Lancaster PA outlet and they wernt for my wide feet at all.

Loved the look of these and the Holistics man 99 was a great year for fresh inovative ballin kicks.

Peace
Scottie

^^^^Speaking of Duke,did anyone else refer to them as the "Dukes"?It might have just been a regional thing.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

dam i dont even recall these at all, most of been under a rock somewhere.. where these a signature shoe for someone?

late 98/early 99. One of the first alpha project shoes. The add for the zoom citizen was genius.

Nice shoe. I only copped them because Tim Duncan and Allan Houston wore them. I had the Spurs colorway. Good times.

they dropped january 99, had in 8th grade... and yes here in houston they were called "duke universities"

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by purplehazen

late 98/early 99. One of the first alpha project shoes. The add for the zoom citizen was genius.
Would love to see a retro of the Zoom Citizen moreso than any other shoe.

Loved every pair of those that I had.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

they dropped january 99, had in 8th grade... and yes here in houston they were called "duke universities"
Duke definitely wore these during March Madness in '99 but I can't seem to find any pics of any of them rocking these vis zooms.

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Loved the look of these and the Holistics man 99 was a great year for fresh inovative ballin kicks.

for sure. hopefully nike will retro both in the near future

Won't be the same.
Airbubbles will be tiny which will take away from the comfort, cheap material, etc.

An AMAZING bball shoe - and as a Zoom air lover, I wish Nike would have visible zoom in a whole bunch of kicks!

That being said, they won't retro these.

Back
Top Bottom