Any info if these are comin back out? Vis Zoom Uptempo

was great shoe to hoop in. now great shoe to mow lawn and shovel snow in. nike, please retro.

In Fort Worth these were also called Duke's, which is why I hated not to have them. That inner booyie was just not made for semi-wide feet, and they hurt just wearing in the house. Had to take them back and got the Zoom GP's, the ratchet. Another great shoe that released the same week as these and the Citizens was that Terrell Davis trainer (Broncos colors). No pics of those anywhere I could find either.

i remember them white ones el-amin wore them in the ncaa championship game when uconn beat the dukies

sick.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Won't be the same.
Airbubbles will be tiny which will take away from the comfort, cheap material, etc.

Nike are still capable of getting Zoom units right on Retros.

...and whilst they often skimp on materials... it's not always the case.

I'm salty I never got to rock mine that much. I had them 7th or 8th grade and grew out of them within a month or two. They're still in like a 9.5 / 10 condition. My brother had the holistics though, and those are really comfortable.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I'm salty I never got to rock mine that much. I had them 7th or 8th grade and grew out of them within a month or two. They're still in like a 9.5 / 10 condition. My brother had the holistics though, and those are really comfortable.

any chance you were a super tall kid that wore a mens 12.5...? lol

Back
Top Bottom