Any info on '11/'12 release of Black Foam Pro/One???????

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Spoke with a Nike Rep a week ago and we were discussing the electric blues and dark pines, and he mentioned that in December there was an all black foam on the way. I believe he said it was a black foam one with a clear sole, but I am not 100% on that.

don't be playin' with my emotions! 
mad.gif

Haha...I qualified it by saying let's wait for some concrete release info...but I swear if this guy was messing with me like that, we're gonna have a problem...

Haha...I qualified it by saying let's wait for some concrete release info...but I swear if this guy was messing with me like that, we're gonna have a problem...

I can't afford all this &*%$. Whatthe hecks going on here, a foam dropping every other month now? Year of the foam you say? Smdh

I can't afford all this &*%$. Whatthe hecks going on here, a foam dropping every other month now? Year of the foam you say? Smdh

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

I was thinking of sole swapping my all black foamposite ones with on of my pearls but the differing soles would be an eye sore to me. (I mean one's with pro sole and vice versa..smh im just a sneakerhead) but yea any info??
Im talking about these BAD BOYS
5266469917_f37a08dda1.jpg

if nike doesssssssss
W2Y2O.gif

I was thinking of sole swapping my all black foamposite ones with on of my pearls but the differing soles would be an eye sore to me. (I mean one's with pro sole and vice versa..smh im just a sneakerhead) but yea any info??

if nike doesssssssss
W2Y2O.gif

if nike doesssssssss
W2Y2O.gif

This.

if nike doesssssssss
W2Y2O.gif

This.

if nike doesssssssss

If that's your reaction when Nike decides to release these, here's mine:

if nike doesssssssss

If that's your reaction when Nike decides to release these, here's mine:

Back
Top Bottom