Any info on Black Garnett 3s?

i like the white based ones much better...won't be picking them up...

As seen on the quick feet of basketball star Kevin Garnett. Previously known as the Air Garnett 3, the Nike Air 3 hits the hardwood with a classic look, boldcolors, chrome accents and the style you've come to expect from Nike and KG. It's made with a leather, suede and mesh upper, a Zoom Air[emoji]8482[/emoji] unit in theheel for cushioning and a rubber sole.

i'm not sure on the grip on these cause i actually hoop in my shoes *random shots*
laugh.gif

How does someone change companies from NIKE....they are number 1...i realize he must have gotten paid a lot by adidas, but cmon....kevin durant knew better andtook less money to join with Nike

For Sale in size 12: DS Retro X Black/White, DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS OG XVI Gingers, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red, NDSRetro XI Low White/Columbia Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Metallic Silver, NDS Air Trainer SC High White/University Blue

Originally Posted by dhitaker07

How does someone change companies from NIKE....they are number 1...i realize he must have gotten paid a lot by adidas, but cmon....kevin durant knew better and took less money to join with Nike

IIRC, the rumor was that Garnett and Nike fell out because he wanted an OBF clothing line and they didn't.

Back
Top Bottom