Any Info On Future Adidas Kobe Retros???

does anyone know if we'll see the tmac 2's again?
the tmac 2s have already been retroed here in asia. and it's sad because quality isnt the same as the OGs.
frown.gif
and only 2 colorways. (the original white/blue and a white/red).

Originally Posted by duke4005

Consider the Top Ten 2000 copped x who knows how many. One of my grails.

Co-sign.

Bring back the Bromimums while you're at it, adidas.

I may not cop these when they retro due to cash shortages but man oh man is the adidas kobe line
pimp.gif
, anyways it's good to hear that some are beingretroed

The original colorways (black/white and Navy/white/gold) are coming out in late May and will be at Footaction and local shops. I saw in a magazine thatMoe's Sneaker shop did a calabo with adidas on the Top Ten 2000 and it looks hot! Black, white, and Infrared! I think they come out in May or June aswell...other colorways will spread out over the summer.

No one would buy the Bromiums if they brought them back... just like the first time they released

I need those Top 10s tho...

Originally Posted by mjdrew

The original colorways (black/white and Navy/white/gold) are coming out in late May and will be at Footaction and local shops. I saw in a magazine that Moe's Sneaker shop did a calabo with adidas on the Top Ten 2000 and it looks hot! Black, white, and Infrared! I think they come out in May or June as well...other colorways will spread out over the summer.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
eek.gif
This is gonna be like the"black cop" after this i'm dunzo
laugh.gif

eqt2000lr2.jpg

Navy/white and black/white and I am done. After that all I want are 2k4 and air up retros...

^^^ NOt to be a jag, but what would you wear those with? I have nothing that shade of blue...although I have tons of Navy in my athletic closet.

Originally Posted by shaft

^^^ NOt to be a jag, but what would you wear those with? I have nothing that shade of blue...although I have tons of Navy in my athletic closet.

Because he didn't follow you around and buy a copy of all your gear?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I want the Adidas Kobe II, freshest mostly-white shoe i have ever seen. If Icould cop them now I would.

Back
Top Bottom