Any Info On Future Adidas Kobe Retros???

does anyone know if kobe actually wore the black color of adidas top ten 2000 during a game?

This post reminds me of the Adidas Kobe IIIs that were never released. There were samples of these floating around at about the time Kobe jumped ship to Nike. Wonder if they will ever release?

kobeshoe8.jpg

kobeshoe7.jpg

those'll never release... too damn ugly... i dont think the KOBE2 sold much either, and wasn't that the reason why he left Adidas? and these look somuch like them, only a lot worse.. still wouldn't mind if these released.

I still have the kobe 1 in sz 10 white, i think the KB8 II in sz10 white and the adidas crazy 8 III in white/silver (original ones, i forget what they werecalled back then).

Originally Posted by kentball3

does anyone know if kobe actually wore the black color of adidas top ten 2000 during a game?

yeah, i think he did during the '96 summer league when he played along with derek fisher

Originally Posted by shaft

Please dear god say that these are what you are talking about...

eqt2000lr2.jpg
You're playing with my emotions over here!!!!
saw these at a ross but was'nt my sz

Originally Posted by cowboybibby

Originally Posted by shaft

Please dear god say that these are what you are talking about...

eqt2000lr2.jpg
You're playing with my emotions over here!!!!
saw these at a ross but was'nt my sz

what size?

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

I still have the kobe 1 in sz 10 white, i think the KB8 II in sz10 white and the adidas crazy 8 III in white/silver (original ones, i forget what they were called back then).
indifferent.gif
he raped a woman in colorado.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by aRog27

I still have these bad boys

2ic7jph.jpg
Im in love again! Adidas needs to re-release these asap along with the sunshine KOBE 1's, question does anyone know if the original adidasKOBE 1's were as bulky as the retros?

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

kobe 2s are what im waiting for...patiently
my favorite shoes of all time. i don't care what anybody says, it's what got me in the shoe game.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

speaking of the Top 10 2000 .. would really like to know how they perform ... could anyone put up a review?

Back
Top Bottom