Any info On the Jordan 26 aka 2011?

We've seen Kobe VI's, it seems like nobody is even wondering about the Jordan XXVI's , and its pretty much september.

We've seen Kobe VI's, it seems like nobody is even wondering about the Jordan XXVI's , and its pretty much september.

i dont think anybody cares anymore? cause they gonna be a stupid price and then they will cop at a outlet for cheap  
ohwell.gif

i dont think anybody cares anymore? cause they gonna be a stupid price and then they will cop at a outlet for cheap  
ohwell.gif

They should just save themselves the trouble and concentrate on their players sig lines, retros, and team sigs.

They should just save themselves the trouble and concentrate on their players sig lines, retros, and team sigs.

^I agree with that. Maybe not completely forget about the next Jordan shoe but definitely place a lot more emphasis on current players signiture lines as you stated.

^I agree with that. Maybe not completely forget about the next Jordan shoe but definitely place a lot more emphasis on current players signiture lines as you stated.

Yeah, I thought the Jordan XXV where unreal, an they are DWades signature shoe, so I am really interested in seeing them.

Yeah, I thought the Jordan XXV where unreal, an they are DWades signature shoe, so I am really interested in seeing them.

Originally Posted by firefly23

ohwell.gif

Pretty much says it all.

ohwell.gif

Pretty much says it all.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

ohwell.gif

Pretty much says it all.
^^ Fire is on the money. Waiting on the charcoal and white/blk 2010's to go on clearance
wink.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

ohwell.gif

Pretty much says it all.
^^ Fire is on the money. Waiting on the charcoal and white/blk 2010's to go on clearance
wink.gif

JB doesn't care about us anymore.... so we don't give a %+% about them. The "Air Jordan" is dead. They are just gonna run with the retro's until they run out of colorways.
The last 3 sig's sales were terrible. They had to buy back so many shoes, you would think they would try harder to keep the Air Jordan alive..

JB doesn't care about us anymore.... so we don't give a %+% about them. The "Air Jordan" is dead. They are just gonna run with the retro's until they run out of colorways.
The last 3 sig's sales were terrible. They had to buy back so many shoes, you would think they would try harder to keep the Air Jordan alive..

ohwell.gif

Bingo.  Does anyone really look forward to the new signature kicks anymore?

ohwell.gif

Bingo.  Does anyone really look forward to the new signature kicks anymore?

Back
Top Bottom