Any Info On The Second Jordan/levi's Package?

Good. Loved the first pack. The only problem I have is that I had hoped that the Jordan/Levi packs would be more limited.

well hmmmmm depending on the colorway ill copped but the price is so ridiculos. If at least they add a matching jacket maybe it would be a fair price imo. Its
laugh.gif
when you go out to see people rockin the same clothes like theclubs or party
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Its
laugh.gif
when you go out to see people rockin the same clothes like the clubs or party
roll.gif

it is sometimes but I doubt they would where the same fit every time they their I's, unless.......hey, you never know
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by datlovered

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

the fact is these limited crap sells and if it sells they will continue to make its the basic of economics. if there is demand, jordan brand will supply it. EASY...

now this is someone who understands why JB does what JB has done and is still doing...unfortunately, they won't stop what they're doing no matter what anyone says unless they stop making money
tired.gif
+1.

if people are dumb enough to buy this crap, why stop?

its like cigarettes. people know they suck, but they cant stop buying them. cig companies wont stop cause they know people are dumb enough to keep buying. addiction FTL.

there is no truth to the 2nd levi/jordan pack. this is just a way of gauging whether nike should release such a package. if there is hype, they might considerreleasing it. if there is no hype, there won't be a release. STOP THE HYPE!!!

I def. didn't even expect a second levi's pack to come out. I thought this was a one time thing

i hope the sizings are different tho cuz my shoe size came with some pants that would be way too big on me haha

The 1st pack was ight the 1s looked good 2 me, jus the price and hype for sum jeans and a shirt that wud cost less than a 100 bucks itselfs made it a easy pass4 me. Royal Blue wud b nice doe

Originally Posted by slefly

wow, another lie. lol. no second pack at all. who came up with this bs?
Ok even BabyJ confirmed that there willl be many more collabo's between Jordan and Levi's.

Back
Top Bottom