Any Lexus ES 350 owners? or Lexus heads in general?

I think I've made up my mind, and an 07 ES 350 is the whip I want, how is the maintenance on you guys? I know Lexus is the most reliable Luxury brand.  I`m looking to get an 07 one in the 20k range sometime end of this yr/next year, any big issues? I know alot of folks say they are scared of Toyota/Lexus from that time frame.

I`m pretty much looking for something reliable, fuel efficient, spacious, and quiet.

I was also looking at loaded 08 Honda Accords or Toyota Camrys, but would you guys say the Lexus ride is that much more superior?

I think I've made up my mind, and an 07 ES 350 is the whip I want, how is the maintenance on you guys? I know Lexus is the most reliable Luxury brand.  I`m looking to get an 07 one in the 20k range sometime end of this yr/next year, any big issues? I know alot of folks say they are scared of Toyota/Lexus from that time frame.

I`m pretty much looking for something reliable, fuel efficient, spacious, and quiet.

I was also looking at loaded 08 Honda Accords or Toyota Camrys, but would you guys say the Lexus ride is that much more superior?

If you want smooth refinement, cop a Lexus. FWD on the ES tho. 
grin.gif

considering a lexus next time round good car long life decent maintence luxury ,not everywhere you look, just have to decide what model the accord or camry is up there imo too nice cars nothing luxury about them imo though but i would grab

considering a lexus next time round good car long life decent maintence luxury ,not everywhere you look, just have to decide what model the accord or camry is up there imo too nice cars nothing luxury about them imo though but i would grab

I have an 03 LS 430 and it still drives like a dream. I have debated coppin a new ride but I feel like I'll just ride this out until it dies. I have a new maxima too so it's a nice partnership. Love my Lexus tho definitely staying with them when I do decide to get a new whip, get cars and with basic maintenance will rides forever. I have 122k on mine but if you drove it you would never know!

I have an 03 LS 430 and it still drives like a dream. I have debated coppin a new ride but I feel like I'll just ride this out until it dies. I have a new maxima too so it's a nice partnership. Love my Lexus tho definitely staying with them when I do decide to get a new whip, get cars and with basic maintenance will rides forever. I have 122k on mine but if you drove it you would never know!

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

es=camry

it really is though
luxury camry, smooth ride and reliable. nothing special at all. it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom