Any Live Near or Go to Norfolk University or Hampton?

^^--- Hmmm we may have had a class together then? I tried to find a job down in the 757 that was paying descent money but I had to move up to northern, va toget the money I wanted. You still in the 757? What kind of company you working for?

I highly appreciate all the info...most likely im going to focus on NSU only...another question..can i still get in without a letter of recommendation?

Have you visited either?

On second thought, if you don't have a letter of reccomendation, you might want to follow the path you are already on.

Originally Posted by Haf A Mil

^^--- Hmmm we may have had a class together then? I tried to find a job down in the 757 that was paying descent money but I had to move up to northern, va to get the money I wanted. You still in the 757? What kind of company you working for?

I'm in the washington dc metro area. I got a internship with Tech Pros.

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

Have you visited either?

On second thought, if you don't have a letter of reccomendation, you might want to follow the path you are already on.

what path am i already on?..i never mentioned a "path" in this thread
ohwell.gif
...and no i haven't visited..

The reason I asked about visiting the campuses is because I think it's an important part of the process. Before you make any final decisions, I woulddefinitely take the trip down to the area and see if you even like the vibe that the campuses give you. It's about the education, but college is also aboutthe experience. You should make sure you are at a place that offers both.

As for the "path," I am referring to your post about focusing on NSU. So if you are caught up on the word "on" vs. "about tostart" I apologize.

Whatever you do, good luck to you.

Hampton FTW. But, I am biased I go here. Hampton isn't a party school by any means. This school is what you make of it, we have some of the finest females.And everybody here is real cool. Coming to the campus just to visit wont really give you a real idea of how the school is unless you come to our student centerduring 12-2 on a Friday.

Can we get some more info on Norfolk State... Im attending either in August or January. I really need an update on the dorms, Ive look at some message boardsand saw $!+%$* bathrooms and timees with no hot water.

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Hampton FTW. But, I am biased I go here. Hampton isn't a party school by any means. This school is what you make of it, we have some of the finest females. And everybody here is real cool. Coming to the campus just to visit wont really give you a real idea of how the school is unless you come to our student center during 12-2 on a Friday.

Please.

Every school has females no matter where or what size the school is.

I can't speak to what walks around there today, but when I was there we had females on a different level than most of the colleges I visted during thattime. This is also based on the thoughts of dudes that visited from other colleges and universities.

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

Hampton FTW. But, I am biased I go here. Hampton isn't a party school by any means. This school is what you make of it, we have some of the finest females. And everybody here is real cool. Coming to the campus just to visit wont really give you a real idea of how the school is unless you come to our student center during 12-2 on a Friday.

Please.

but hampton is really in another league with it.

Originally Posted by Karmex

Please.

this girl i went to HS with goes to hampton...she got a friend thats
eek.gif
...i need to find my way over there considering im not too far away

Originally Posted by AirChris15

Hows ODU? I applied i want to know how the admissions are?

i only had a 3.0 in HS....i got a 1670 on the SAT's and had activities....so you should be good seeing as how i wasnt exceptional or anything...

the school is real cool...im from nyc so i had to adjust a lil but other than that...i wouldnt wanna be anywhere else

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by Karmex

Please.

this girl i went to HS with goes to hampton...she got a friend thats
eek.gif
...i need to find my way over there considering im not too far away

wats your friends name?

I didnt go to either school also but if I was still a young whipper snapper I'd attend NSU, MacCenters near, plusa better night life close to ODU and itsfine felines, HU ehhhhh love the felines there, the Mgr at the FINL in Mac went there, and she's a buttercup word to Reeses, anywho I digress but itsstraight there isn't #!! to do round there tho ( I live in Hampton area) sorry I couldn't be academically helpful

Back
Top Bottom