Any Montreal sneakerhead around here?

I'm from Montreal! Honestly, i rarely buy shoes in here, because even with the shipping and the currency rate, it's often cheaper to buy on eBay!Anyway, if I have to buy here, i go to KN at Laval, CityStyle for the clothes and I have a hook-up at FL in Pointe-Claire.
Are you from Montreal or just around?

yea im form montreal, i mostly collect Js getting them thru here / ebay, i was just curious if theres store i didnt knew about. i wish we had a mom/pop storein town. Did any of you see the jordan 1 black/stealth grey around ?

No I didn't see those, but I know that CityStyles already have the Black/Yellow Spizikes and 1s that are supposed to release in November. Generic_TM, didyou heard about GotSole Consignment?

yea i checked got sole.. wiked little find. I need to find the black stealth gray 1s. did you see the all black spizike winter boots at City styles ?

Originally Posted by Generic TM

yea i checked got sole.. wiked little find. I need to find the black stealth gray 1s. did you see the all black spizike winter boots at City styles ?
No, I haven't seen em, but I might check during the w-e...

Originally Posted by ebpo

No I didn't see those, but I know that CityStyles already have the Black/Yellow Spizikes and 1s that are supposed to release in November. Generic_TM, did you heard about GotSole Consignment?

are they selling them them black spizike joints and 1s? prices??

Originally Posted by 902kicks

Got Sole is the jumpofff!!! It's on Parc and has amazing stock.

yeah forgot to quote this also. big ups to Kid K.I.C.K.S.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chaplip

Originally Posted by ebpo

No I didn't see those, but I know that CityStyles already have the Black/Yellow Spizikes and 1s that are supposed to release in November. Generic_TM, did you heard about GotSole Consignment?

are they selling them them black spizike joints and 1s? prices??
If you're talking about the boots, i've seen them at Champs on Ste-Catherine for around $230 if i'm right. I don't know the priceon the Black/Yellow 1s, haven't been in CityStyles for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom