Any new info on these ugly Jordan V's?? Supposed 09 release.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Your paint job is slmost* to the actual pair releasing, but the release version will be patent leather, yup!!!! Patent Leather!!
I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance. shoe purchases.

Damn 5s are my fav sig shoe, but I dont think I can deal with patent leather on them
smh.gif
There will be more V's than just those, lets just hope all of them don't have patent.

Yep. The materials for the other Vs will be....shall we say....."eyebrow-raising".....

Patent Leather.....3M....Lasering...
The V will never be the same.....
smh.gif

In regards to Flint's comments, there is a Fire Red sample which has an actual stitching of an "eye" near the toe.
sick.gif

I think it has to something to do with enhancing the shark inspiration.
ohwell.gif

I have no idea on what JB plans to do with them in regards to it's release.

I'm actually surprised pictures have not leaked of all the models yet.

PO

^^please dont tell me that was a hint and the main material used on the other 5's is actual human eyebrows!
laugh.gif

definitely came in here expecting pics of the del sol cw, and i see this "thing" that i dont even think can be considered a ps...

Thanks for the info/hints Sole, Flint, PO. JB is really making me lose my love for Js by ruining my favorite shoe. When I first heard about this colorway, Iwas open minded about it and first thing that came to my mind was Ray's Seattle PEs which were hot.

Oh well, Nike looks like they are going to have a good year next year.

i love v's, but seriously they've retroed all the og's, i think they can do a white/blue colorway and POSSIBLY a white/cement colorway and thatshould be it....maybe retro those laney's too but no need for throwing brown, green, orange, or yellow on a classic.

they had yellow on the laney's though.lol

the female V's had an orangish color and it look good.

It'll be brown not orange though, i think.

Originally Posted by CherryRed

I found a PS that was better

I think they'll look way better than these pics [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]and I'm pretty sure patent leather won't be on them.[/color]

I'm getting a pair, I bet they'll look really nice.
yeah, you're probably right. SoLeSuPrEmE is just a newb that doesnt have a clue what he's talking about.

damn that can't be what there gonna look like
and if they do then ill either cop and burn or pass lol

Originally Posted by abernja

I think these are really ugly, but just wondering if they were still coming out.

I did a "paint" job over my fire reds. This is what they're supposed to look like.
This is just you guessing what it will look like. The color tints and placements will be completely different, please don't stop hype.

Y'all are stupid crazy! The v's will so much better than this trash. Colors should be blk/vred and vred/blk

Well based on what SoleSupreme has said about those V's being close to the actual model releasing with what I assume to be white patent leather these willhave terrible quality on them. I just know it.
tired.gif

On another note, JB needs to stop with the overuse of this patent leather. It's not a good look on every Jordan model and I thought they would have learnedtheir lesson from the 08 Olympic VI's.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

i love the V.... only bad thing is that i refuse to hoop in them because of the jordan v curse

don't get me wrong, some of the V releases are meant to wear off the court (grapes especially!!) but i really wanted to play in my black/metallic v's and cdp v's, but can't because of the curse (and im not being superstitious, look it up!)
looked it and didnt find aanything
please share

there is an entire thread on this somewhere.... long story short.... jordan got hurt in the V, kenyon martin broke his leg in the V, chris paul even got hurtin his PE V.... a lot of athletes all got hurt while playing in the V, ill find the link

Back
Top Bottom