If Rip makes the game he's apparently wearing these XV SE's:

jordan-15-se-all-star-00.jpg

jordan-15-se-all-star-01.jpg

jordan-15-se-all-star-02.jpg

jordan-15-se-all-star-03.jpg

jordan-15-se-all-star-04.jpg

jordan-15-se-all-star-05.jpg

jordan-15-se-all-star-06.jpg

Kadoma sp? if you dont mind me askin, whats your "fascination" with the All star game? I dont mean it in a negative sense, but i rarely see your postunless its all star time. IM just curious.

all star kicks have fallin hard compared to the "golden era" of pro ball. that last descent release from nike were the '05 set. the coolgrey's were pretty dope (2k5, lebron ii, af operate) as well as the other kicks made for the players.

302859881.jpg

some of the vegas kicks were okay, but it was nice seeing what players from other brands used to wear too. it's funny that nike runs one half and addidascovers almost the other half. i miss seeing stuff like shaqnosis (or what shaq wore in general), reignman, magic's and bird's, lj's, jordan(always got to see what the blk or playoff ver of ths shoe before they released), etc. and i also liked how there didn't match the unis; most of them weregr colors. i know AI still reps reebok, but that's probs the only different "variety"...and wade too. the vegas kicks were okay. i think thebest kicks there were bron's graffiti iv...and of course all of shaq gimicee kicks of years past (ie shoe phone, rc shoe, slot machine). i just saw thezkiii colorway and they look like crap (imo)!!! so do the adidas all star "team shoe."

if the cool greys in 2005 were so great, why are the cool greys from this year not? i loved the 2k5 and still have them, but I love the Windmills and Zoom BBII from this year also Anyone have info on the release?

Originally Posted by 6FOOT9TARHEEL

if the cool greys in 2005 were so great, why are the cool greys from this year not? i loved the 2k5 and still have them, but I love the Windmills and Zoom BB II from this year also Anyone have info on the release?
just like clutchshooter said, the 3M croc print is wack!!! should have stayed solid.

a few more....

Amare Stoudemire

Air Max 360 BB STAT
airmax360bbstat01ib9.jpg

airmax360bbstat02ch7.jpg

airmax360bbstat03sf0.jpg

airmax360bbstat04fj1.jpg

airmax360bbstat05tp5.jpg

airmax360bbstat06ya4.jpg

airmax360bbstat07qh5.jpg

airmax360bbstat08bc3.jpg

airmax360bbstat09vo8.jpg

Dirk

Air Team Trust - West
airteamtrustwest01rv6.jpg

airteamtrustwest02ns6.jpg

airteamtrustwest03py5.jpg

airteamtrustwest05yq0.jpg

Air Flight Windmill - West
flightwindmillwest01eh9.jpg

flightwindmillwest02rp8.jpg

flightwindmillwest03pu2.jpg

Zoom BB 2 - West
zoombbwest01ak4.jpg

zoombbwest02rd7.jpg

zoombbwest03eg7.jpg

Zoom BB 2 - East
zoombbiieast01ka4.jpg

zoombbiieast02im3.jpg

zoombbiieast03so8.jpg

Air Flight Windmill - East
flightwindmilleast01zh9.jpg

flightwindmilleast02mk5.jpg

flightwindmilleast03ir2.jpg

Chris Bosh

Air Max Elite 2 - East
airmaxeliteiieast01zu8.jpg

airmaxeliteiieast02uy9.jpg

airmaxeliteiieast03qe9.jpg

airmaxeliteiieast04rb6.jpg

via freshness & hkk

Why Dirk has to have the ugliest of Nike shoes possible? Doesn't he deserve to wear something better looking than these pieces of §$$&/%$&?

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by cweak

Why Dirk has to have the ugliest of Nike shoes possible? Doesn't he deserve to wear something better looking than these pieces of §$$&/%$&?

Paix
c.

LOL
roll.gif

roll.gif
Co-sign man, those look like a pair of sneaker a 3 string person would wear..those don't even look comfy at all
sick.gif

So I am going to the events this weekend. Any word on release parties or anything? I know every other year there has been exclusive releases in the area. Wehave NO Niketowns in the area so where are they gonna be?

Back
Top Bottom