Any news on NBA All Star Releases 08???

Originally Posted by BELLOBLOCK

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

the moment we've all been waiting for...

LeBron James - Zoom LeBron V:
A shoe that has seen many versions now gets the All-Star treatment. The grey and blue body is accented with red stitching and eyelets. The blue body is alsostamped with a unique star pattern.

east_20.jpg

east_21.jpg

east_22.jpg

Jason Kidd - Zoom Brave II:
This special edition Brave features a silver perfed upper with blue perfed patent leather at the rear. The silver sole sports rugged rubber spikes on the outeredge, a red outline contours the blue patent leather toe.

east_01.jpg

east_02.jpg

east_03.jpg

Caron "Tough Juice" Butler - Air Flight School:
A silver reflective reptile pattern toe and ankle are contrasted with a blue perfed leather upper. A white swoosh and embroidered "3D" let's youknow who's flying by.

east_07.jpg

east_08.jpg

east_09.jpg

Paul Pierce - Air Max P2 IV:
Paul Pierce keeps it sleek for his 6th All-Star appearance. The silver upper accented with perfs at the toe, embossed interlocking P2 symbols on t`he inner andan embroidered P2 logo stitched near the heel. The blue reflective reptile pattern caps the toe and hugs the ankle while the strap makes it a perfect fit.

east_13.jpg

east_14.jpg

east_15.jpg

east_16.jpg

Chris Bosh - Air Max Elite II:
It's Bosh's time to shine. This all patent leather shoe mixes a sleek silver and bold red, accented by blue trim. And a red "CB4" is taggedacross the heel.

east_17.jpg

east_18.jpg

east_19.jpg

Air Flight Windmill (East colorway):
This is the shoe of the future. The silver reflective reptilian upper is wrapped with a blue support frame. With mesh at the heel, a strap at the front andconcealed lace eyelets this lightweight shoe is ready to take flight.

east_04.jpg

east_05.jpg

east_06.jpg

Air Max Elite II (East colorway):
The blue and red leather body is accented with silver trim. The silver shoelace eyelets, the "Family" patch on the front and the white patent leatherswoosh make it the official shoe of the east.

east_10.jpg

east_11.jpg

east_12.jpg

Kobe Bryant - Zoom Kobe III:
Released in the black colorway on Feb. 8th, the Zoom Kobe IIIcomes in a triumphant gold and red.

bryant_1.jpg

bryant_2.jpg

bryant_3.jpg

Amare Stoudemire - Air Max STAT 360:
Amare will rule the court with golden shoes fit for a king. The pebbled leather upper is branded with personal icons and the phrase "Still I Rise" isinscribed on the shoe's interior.

stoud_1.jpg

stoud_2.jpg

stoud_3.jpg

Steve Nash - Zoom BB II Low Trash Talk:
Nash goes 'green' with his All-Star shoe. The upper is made of recycled scrap leathers and synthetics which have been cut into individual pieces andcross-stitched together. Foam scraps were ground to create the midsole and the outsole is formed from reground rubber.

nash_1.jpg

nash_2.jpg

nash_3.jpg

Tony Parker - Zoom BB II:
White perfed leather and gold reptile skin wraps the upper. A red embroidered "TP" insignia adorns the ankle while the shoelaces sparkle with whiteand gold intertwined threads.

parker_1.jpg

parker_2.jpg

parker_3.jpg

Carlos Boozer - Air Force 25:
Boozer brings a new look to a modern classic. Gold patent leather shines bright on the upper, while red patent leather caps the heel. "CBOOZ" adornsthe top strap, while the gold flecks glitter the sole.

boozer_1.jpg

boozer_2.jpg

boozer_3.jpg

Brandon Roy - Zoom BB II:
The white patent leather meets the red reflective reptile perfed upper, exposing gold mesh underneath. The ankle is emblazoned with a "B Roy" tag,and the heel flashes a golden swoosh.

roy_1.jpg

roy_2.jpg

roy_3.jpg

Zoom BB II are soooooo serious...I think i will land a pair as my next b-ball shoe. PO

Ok forget about CB4 getting some new kicks, Boozer still rockin the AF25s eh?

It feels like there arent as many exciting launches as there has been in the past.

Nike's probably focusing on the XX3 though.

Finally, some stuff that actually looks good.

The Brave II's, Max Pierce and B-Roy BB II's are all sick.

I'd love to see some options like that for the Brave II ID.

B-Roy BB2's are a must for me! I dont even like the player but I love the shoes. Ive been obsessed with white and red shoes since the jordan og 12's inwhite-red. Easily my favorite of the group. Thanks for the pics.

[email protected]

if you guys watched the thing last night on cnbc about nike.......they said that at half time JB Players are wearing the XX3's....maybe thats why we haventseen the JB p.e. for the all-star games

Back
Top Bottom