Any Nissan 350Z owners? PROS and CONS? All opinions welcomed...thanks

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

They're ugly, heavy, and slow.....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
........ and
indifferent.gif

they are heavy.

I've got a base 04 with some mods. The blind spot isn't too bad. I mean, it's bad, but you get used to it. It's the best bang for the buck.Looks good, great power, great handling. Be weary of the weather, if you get snow you must either get a beater or snow tires...absolutely no way around it.I've literally been stranded before because I was stubborn and had the stockers on when there was just a coating of snow down. The mod choices are prettygood right now. Overall its a great car, I've had it for 4 years now and haven't had any major problems. ::Knock on wood::

It's a pretty common car now though, so don't get it to try to be exclusive and showoff. If you want a solid sports car, don't need a trunk, anddon't need a backseat then this is the car for you.

i had a 2005 enthusiast (RIP). called it Z-Ro...

anyway. yeah, the blind spot was a beast... but thats really nothing to base your car buying decision off of.

the car has crazy torque/power... which is good and bad. you can obviously scoot around pretty good in the whip, but all that power/torque coming from the reartires, and the back end being ridiculously light, can cause some issues. in crazy winds or bad road conditions... the car always wants to fish tail. wasn'treally an issue for me, but people not used to the power/handling have told me that it was a bit too much to handle.

only other beef i had with it was the lack of a backseat. i mean ... im all about the 2-door hatch .... but the setup made any audio upgrades tricky.

i liked the car a lot. but all good things come to an end. last year some cat ran a red light and t-boned the whip.

l_a365482dea813e6ada2b8f5d8f7a7318.jpg

doesn't look too bad in the pic, but the car was totalled. that entire side of my car was mashed in all the way to the center of the cab. i ended upscoopin an a4 s-line to replace it.

Back
Top Bottom