Any NT NCAA Athletes

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

Originally Posted by realtalkitsDC

NJCAA? raises hand
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

its all good i might go that rout to if i think theres a good chance of getting drafted after my freshamn year. what juco sprt you play?
I play baseball at Montgomery College - Rockville (only reason I mention it is cuz you have a reference to DC in your s/n).

M!ke
what highschool did you go to?

Originally Posted by kidposite

NJCAA? raises hand
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

its all good i might go that rout to if i think theres a good chance of getting drafted after my freshamn year. what juco sprt you play?
I play baseball at Montgomery College - Rockville (only reason I mention it is cuz you have a reference to DC in your s/n).
what highschool did you go to?
I went to RICA.It's an alternative school in Rockville similar to the Mark Twain School (can'tthink of any others at the moment). I had gone to Poolesville freshman/half of sophomore year before I got kickedout
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

M!ke

Interest from small di/ii schools for track and field after my first season competing...talked to ucsb jumps coach, talked to usc coach but let's justsay my marks weren't too impressive hah.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Not sure, I'm trying to stay a little close to my parents, but I think Ohio State is my top choice.
If you come up here to tOSU, I got you for a discount on kicks
pimp.gif
If not, best of luck my dude
grin.gif

While men's rowing isn't technically a sport governed by NCAA, our league mandates that we abide by all NCAA rules. We are D1, and have consistentlybeen in the top 25 for the past 4 years.

I'm an NJCAA athlete. Trae I was supposed to play your school in that tournament in Madison Co. a few years ago but we lost.

I was gonna run track up here at school, 200m and 400m. But I found out I have hypoglycemia. After sprintworkouts I would be on the verge of passing out.Dr. told me to stop running like that or down the road it might become diabebtes
frown.gif
I was so bumed because I was getting so much faster then my H.S. days
devil.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Not sure, I'm trying to stay a little close to my parents, but I think Ohio State is my top choice.
Then how come it says you decommitted from Ohio State?

My bro, who used to use this name, plays D-1 basketball at Stephen F. Austin State University, in Texas...

NJCAA? raises hand
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

M!ke

laugh.gif
I played for the women's soccer team for Montgomery College
pimp.gif
... Good times until I dislocated my patella
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom