Any NT NCAA Athletes

2u4r3ly.jpg

2 Years on the Clemson Tigers. D1 ACC. Graduated last December though. Glad I'm not part of the mess that is Clemson this season.

Right Gaurd is Kareem Cooper, he is the dude that left Memphis to go play for UTEP this year.
Superstar is mostly Greivis Vasquez but I know the entire UMD team uses that name to get on here.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Not sure, I'm trying to stay a little close to my parents, but I think Ohio State is my top choice.

laugh.gif
Trae Golden decomitted from OSU and isn't looking at them anymore.

I play volleyball at hofstra university...we're d1. I'm actually on the road right now in delaware for a game tomorrow

Originally Posted by pure ice water

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Former D1 school women's basketball practice squad dude.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Best. Job. Ever.
I have a friend that did that at Duke -- dude said they don't play
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Maaaan, I have crazy scars from the Freddy Krueger claws those chickswould wear. Honestly though, when I worked there the squad was straight burger buns. I'm talkin', they won literally like 5 games the whole season. I'm sure they were ballin' at Duke, but at Western Michigan University, they weren't about *%!%. We stayed murdering the starters on a dailybasis, which I think caused the coach to have a breakdown a few times.

It was still pimp though. The head coach was my roommate's aunt, so she hooked us up with the practice squad job. It was pretty dope though, getting paidto ball every day, travel with the team and get all the perks they did(priority scheduling, stipends and free gear and SHOES). Not to mention getting tofraternize with all the female athletes. Ultimately, that led to my downfall when the coach caught wind that I had been doing a bit too much with one of thegirls on the team.
laugh.gif
I was reduced to an office worker and eventuallyfired.

I go to work everyday with former 5yr Arkansas Razorback FB/RB - Farod Jackson.

Not sure if any of you guys know him. He's mad cool and loves kicks too.

Originally Posted by haiti5

chitownlegend supposedly plays for purdue..he lyin tho
laugh.gif

dreClark is gerald henderson from Duke

Seymore Cake is Lance Thomas from Duke

Chester Mcfloppy is spencer hawes

and ska the moderator is actually Luke Walton
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Men's Basketabll player at University of Charleston in West Virginia. Division 2 school

Transfer junior... Number 25 Shooting Guard out of Cleveland, Ohio

Cant wait to open up our season next weekend in Charlotte, North Carolina at the Johnson C. Smith Tournament.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^ Nice Future2236. Me and the fam drive through there all the time when we go to SC for vacation. Long drive from Wooster, Ohio.

What HS did you go to?

doesnt count, but Ive played against Jerryd Bayless before in high school. He was in Univeristy of Arizona, now in the blazers.

Back
Top Bottom